Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mm2k9

I just finished two more bodies today, eventually we should get some feedback.

Luke... I'm interested. Can't get mine over 240-250 no matter which valve I use or how far I adjust the velocity.

Haven't been around much due to commitments elsewhere.
    Last edited by zondo; 08-15-2014 at 06:27 PM.

I don't have a problem machining these bodies, I just don't have any feedback that it actually works (lol) however the mathematics suggest it should.
    The machining also comes with the fix so stainless valves can be used. Anyone that wants the machining can hit me up for pricing, I suppose if I get enough machined bodies out there someone might actually put some air through one.

Luke, I will def advise on the machining solution once I receive my body back. Keep you posted.

hoping to hear back on this.

How much are you charging for this BTW?

Luke, I'll take it to the field as soon as I get it back... And I get my tanks back from hydro. This takes into account the SS washer, right?

Quote Originally Posted by zondo View Post
    This takes into account the SS washer, right?
    Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by zondo View Post
    Luke, I'll take it to the field as soon as I get it back... And I get my tanks back from hydro. This takes into account the SS washer, right?
    Got your body machined today, you should get your stuff on or before next Friday.

Quote Originally Posted by luke View Post
    Got your body machined today, you should get your stuff on or before next Friday.

Awesome! I'll let you know how it comes out after I get my tanks back from hydro.

I was able to make it to one of the local shops today and tested the velocity....Before I shipped out the mm2k9 I was having serious velocity issues only shooting a max of 225. I was pressed for time, and was not able to tinker like I usually do, however, after shooting a few shots and messing with the velocity I shot a low of 267 and a high of 298. At the end of the day Lukes modification worked and I am a satisfied customer. Luke, thx u sir.

Sweet, thanks. I cant wait to hear back from the others.