Thread: Ll7 museum pics

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Ll7 museum pics

Can someone please take photos or a video of the AO Museum at LL7. Sadly I couldn't attend this year as I broke my foot.\\

That would be cool

Yes... pics please

im sure someone will post plenty of pics, i know a lot of guys from here went this year so sure we will see something in the coming week, hopefully

i don't know if anyone took pics in there or not it was really dark. i will say Bunny brought some amazing stuff. it was also a mud bath

There will be pictures, BT had his camera out alot

The museum was awesome

Im sure they will post up pics asap once the exhaustion wears off
    CNC Programmer/Machinist
    Polarstar Engineering and Machine

Quote Originally Posted by yellowmitten View Post
    Can someone please take photos or a video of the AO Museum at LL7. Sadly I couldn't attend this year as I broke my foot.\\
    i had emergency brain surgery AND coming off a new rod in my leg i didnt get to go also

We got you guys covered. Give us a few days to make sense of it all. Just got back yesterday and need to go through all my gear. BT Automag, KayleAGD, and I were interviewed by Skeletor for a future podcast and we have video of the entire museum so if you missed it don't worry. Budd Orr brought a bunch of his #1s and prototypes, KayleAGD brought the infamous Dualmag and a bunch of other wild guns. There was a sneak peak of the new Deadlywind X-mag body and I brought my E/X/SFL collection.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    We got you guys covered. Give us a few days to make sense of it all. Just got back yesterday and need to go through all my gear. BT Automag, KayleAGD, and I were interviewed by Skeletor for a future podcast and we have video of the entire museum so if you missed it don't worry. Budd Orr brought a bunch of his #1s and prototypes, KayleAGD brought the infamous Dualmag and a bunch of other wild guns. There was a sneak peak of the new Deadlywind X-mag body and I brought my E/X/SFL collection.
    Really nothing to see here...

whoa, wait... deadlywind xmag body?

Deadlywind Xmag body!? I've heard nothing about that. Did i miss something previous somewhere. Speaking of Deadlywind, tell'em to make a twistlock adapter for the Fiber x!

Name:  10294475_10202938578898531_8342634258455068629_n.jpg
Views: 199
Size:  28.1 KB

Quote Originally Posted by dboggs79 View Post
    Deadlywind Xmag body!? I've heard nothing about that. Did i miss something previous somewhere. Speaking of Deadlywind, tell'em to make a twistlock adapter for the Fiber x!
    Non AO teasers have been out for quite awhile.

so will it have all available breeches?