Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 33

Thread: Special announcement!

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Soon to be the Dirty jErZ
    Posts
    8,283

    Special announcement!

    Hey guys, after talking to Simon and the folks at Topgun, we have decided to make TB8 even better. The Sunday (May 3) will be our 2nd in a hopefully long line of "Inception Design Vintage Gun Day" events.

    More details to come, but this will be epic. I hope everyone can take that Monday off to recover I know I am.

    Home of the Nice, Nice AutoMag people

  2. #2
    Hmmm. Waiting ......

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    treading water in OK
    Posts
    1,131
    does this mean I need to stock up on 10 round tubes?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    1,475
    Quote Originally Posted by vintage View Post
    does this mean I need to stock up on 10 round tubes?
    No, any hopper that was made prior to 2003. Though i want to see someone start ripping through 10 rounders on a RT, rt'ing like a RT can.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Live Free or Die
    Posts
    1,631
    Sounds good but now I will have to bring more guns.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    treading water in OK
    Posts
    1,131
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
    No, any hopper that was made prior to 2003. Though i want to see someone start ripping through 10 rounders on a RT, rt'ing like a RT can.
    better put out a detailed list.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    1,475
    Quote Originally Posted by vintage View Post
    better put out a detailed list.
    BigEvil will. But the easy answer is nothing made prior to 2004. All my ICD clears that, so i am good. Hmmm, now i have time to get something working.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    treading water in OK
    Posts
    1,131
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
    No, any hopper that was made prior to 2003. Though i want to see someone start ripping through 10 rounders on a RT, rt'ing like a RT can.
    you've got me thinking on the 10 round tube on the rt thing. when I get some air i'll have to start playing with something.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    treading water in OK
    Posts
    1,131
    Quote Originally Posted by cougar20th View Post
    Sounds good but now I will have to bring more guns.
    I was planning on bringing 4 anyway.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    1,475
    4 guns... i bring that many to the chrono. Then again, i am only 2 hours away so i am not limited on what to not bring. I hope to have some new stuff there as well as a few specials, at least in the non mag categories.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Rockland County
    Posts
    589
    ugh... so now not only am i missing tunaball this year, but im missing vintage gun day?

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Soon to be the Dirty jErZ
    Posts
    8,283
    Quote Originally Posted by SoulCoffin View Post
    ugh... so now not only am i missing tunaball this year, but im missing vintage gun day?
    I figured I would double the punishment.
    Home of the Nice, Nice AutoMag people

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    1,987
    Quote Originally Posted by BigEvil View Post
    I figured I would double the punishment.
    Damn... there is no "Like" button on AO.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    1,475
    Quote Originally Posted by zondo View Post
    Damn... there is no "Like" button on AO.
    No, but you can sig the quote.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    1,475
    Quote Originally Posted by SoulCoffin View Post
    ugh... so now not only am i missing tunaball this year, but im missing vintage gun day?
    So why would you miss Tunaball? The jets aren't playing then, so what's the excuse?

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Chester nh
    Posts
    596
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
    So why would you miss Tunaball? The jets aren't playing then, so what's the excuse?
    Did the jets play this year? I must have missed it

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Rockland County
    Posts
    589
    Quote Originally Posted by Syko89 View Post
    Did the jets play this year? I must have missed it


    Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
    So why would you miss Tunaball? The jets aren't playing then, so what's the excuse?
    it's our wedding anniversary weekend. as much as i love hanging out with you guys, there are some things out there that can't ever be trumped. the good news is, at least i won't be missing anyone trying to fight you in the middle of a game

    edit: after reading through the magazine scan thread, my last remark may not be true after all... at least have a camera handy when it happens, this time

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Soon to be the Dirty jErZ
    Posts
    8,283
    You know, Cream Ridge NJ is VERY romantic in the spring time. You can take her on a romantic walk around the lake and fascinate her with the tale of how autococker #3 is at the bottom.. then you can both be guests as Rev. Evil marries Cockpunk and his partner.
    Home of the Nice, Nice AutoMag people

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    1,475
    Actually, you can take the misses to Great Adventure(which next door to Top Gun), you can go to Point Pleasant for the romantic walks along the shore or boardwalk. Or for a night life, an hour away is AC. You can see where Boardwalk Empire is talking about(but is actually filmed in or on Long Island). Then for dinner, come to the cabins for some gourmet pork from Pillage. You can also peruse the historic pb field and all the historic guns that are already present and that will be there.

    You need to learn how to sell it so you get what you want and to make the wife happy as well. Or promise her and see it through to having a huge make up day for this weekend.

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Pork Central
    Posts
    137
    Quote Originally Posted by SoulCoffin View Post



    it's our wedding anniversary weekend. as much as i love hanging out with you guys, there are some things out there that can't ever be trumped. the good news is, at least i won't be missing anyone trying to fight you in the middle of a game

    edit: after reading through the magazine scan thread, my last remark may not be true after all... at least have a camera handy when it happens, this time
    Schedule your anniversary the weekend before and buy her some new jewelry. That should get you a kitchen pass. If you bring the wife to Tunaball you can always treat her to a romantic smoked pork lunch.

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Live Free or Die
    Posts
    1,631
    Quote Originally Posted by SoulCoffin View Post



    it's our wedding anniversary weekend. as much as i love hanging out with you guys, there are some things out there that can't ever be trumped. the good news is, at least i won't be missing anyone trying to fight you in the middle of a game

    edit: after reading through the magazine scan thread, my last remark may not be true after all... at least have a camera handy when it happens, this time
    Dude any of the early June Tunaballs land on my Anniversary weekend. I justshift everything to the weekend at the other end of the week.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  22. #22
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    With My boy friend Reaper
    Posts
    290
    Quote Originally Posted by BigEvil View Post
    Hey guys, after talking to Simon and the folks at Topgun, we have decided to make TB8 even better. The Sunday (May 3) will be our 2nd in a hopefully long line of "Inception Design Vintage Gun Day" events.

    More details to come, but this will be epic. I hope everyone can take that Monday off to recover I know I am.


    Can we make this into the poster

    Find the board and you can ban me for life

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Soon to be the Dirty jErZ
    Posts
    8,283
    Quote Originally Posted by Redic View Post
    Can we make this into the poster


    Perfect timing on that one. Don't let Cockpunk see it.
    Home of the Nice, Nice AutoMag people

  24. #24
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    With My boy friend Reaper
    Posts
    290
    Quote Originally Posted by BigEvil View Post
    Perfect timing on that one. Don't let Cockpunk see it.

    Why, will he have fantasies of being the pod
    Find the board and you can ban me for life

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    5,314
    Mech mags no problem but I only have Spires, no other loaders.....




  26. #26
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    1,475
    Quote Originally Posted by going_home View Post
    Mech mags no problem but I only have Spires, no other loaders.....



    For people that are of limited means, i believe that we could make exceptions if no one has a spare revy.

  27. #27
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    triple mag shop.
    Posts
    3,508
    so the dates are?
    i prolly need to fly since i don't have enough vacation days to drive, if im able to make it at all.
    I sell new 800 mah Emag batteries, in dealers section, or pm for pricing.

  28. #28
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    1,475
    Quote Originally Posted by knownothingmags View Post
    so the dates are?
    i prolly need to fly since i don't have enough vacation days to drive, if im able to make it at all.
    The-TUNABALL-8-early-warning-system-has-been-activated!

    Or look at the top of this forum for one of the 2 stickied posts and go a clicking on dem...

  29. #29
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Soon to be the Dirty jErZ
    Posts
    8,283
    Allen,

    We MIGHT limit hoppers for electros with eyes on Vintage gun day, we might not. We don't want to exclude anyone, but we want to find a way to keep things in the spirit of the day. A Spire on a mech mag is fine. I played the last Vintage day with a Z2 on my Classic RT.
    Home of the Nice, Nice AutoMag people

  30. #30
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    triple mag shop.
    Posts
    3,508
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
    The-TUNABALL-8-early-warning-system-has-been-activated!

    Or look at the top of this forum for one of the 2 stickied posts and go a clicking on dem...
    oops,
    thanks
    I sell new 800 mah Emag batteries, in dealers section, or pm for pricing.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •