TUNABALL 8 CABIN INFORMATION
If you need a cabin, you need to post in this thread. Please DO NOT PM ME about the cabins (they will be ignored)
I will get as many as I can: I have three, ....
I will get more IF:
#1) - there are bodies to fill them
#2) - there is a deposit put on the cabin by a SINGLE responsible party
There are rules for check out of the cabin (any damage, cleanup needed after checkout, etc) which when broken will result in a deposit not being refunded.
We will be renting DIRECTLY from the owners, not the association!
YOU MAY NOW CALL THE CABIN RENTAL PLACE FOR RENTALS. I have spoken to the new manager Mellissa and she is aware of our past issues. In the future, I will coordinate rentals, but payment will run directly through the new office. They also changed the name to the camp ground. Looks like lots of new changes are coming.
CABIN RENTALS SO FAR - 5/21/2014
(im going to change the cabin numbers to the ACTUAL number they are once we pay the deposit)
CABIN #1 - 2 spots open $50 Deposit PAID / $100 DEPOSIT PAID / BALANCE - PAID
1. P8ntbal4me - Jai
2. Cougars20th - keith
3. El Zilcho - Evan
4. Nobody - Doug
CABIN #2 - Full - $50 Deposit PAID / $100 DEPOSIT PAID / BALANCE - PAID
1. BigEvil - Scott
2. Mrs. Evil
3. Evil Jr.
4. redic -Steve
5. Loguzzzzo - John
6. Pillage - steve
CABIN #3 - 4 spots open - $50 Deposit PAID / $100 DEPOSIT PAID / BALANCE - PAID
1. Dirg - Steve
2. Dayspring -
CABIN #4 - Full - $50 Deposit PAID / $100 DEPOSIT PAID / BALANCE - PAID
CABIN #5 -
1. Tymcneer - Ty
3. Athena? (She may be staying home with a friend)
5. Paul N
7. ChplnStone's son
RENTING A CABIN?? Bring the following:
- Sleeping bag or blankets
- toilet paper (if everyone brings 1 roll you will have plenty for the weekend)
- roll of paper towel (for checkout cleaning)
- multi-surface cleaner (for checkout cleaning)
- shampoo (one bottle per cabin is enough for everyone)
- towel (they have them, but no linen service)
- liquid hand soap (keep in the bathroom for everyone)
- plan on cooking EVERYTHING out side as a group! Dont use dishes in the cabin!
There is a WaWa down the road, which you can buy a lot of stuff from. The objective is to STAY CLOSE to the Field and Cabins.