Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 60 of 129

Thread: Tunaball 8 - cabin lodging information

  1. #31
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Live Free or Die
    Posts
    2,018
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
    You have 1 bedroom, a loft with 2 bed and little headroom(you can't stand, but its quaint), 2 couches and some floor space. You can get 6+ in there easily. I bring an air mattress for easy cleanup. Plus i don't rate the bedroom.
    Correct. On the layout. I believe the max per cabin is 6 but that needs to be verified.
    Quote Originally Posted by dano_____ View Post
    I keep forgetting to not feed my mags after midnight so they seem to multiply regularly.

  2. #32
    count me in for some crash space (possibly +1 if stepson's available again, i'll stay awake with him this time!)... unless we can talk 'em into a yurt in the woods between/behind cabins
    token brass guy on BEO and AO

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,214
    Quote Originally Posted by chplnstone View Post
    count me in for some crash space (possibly +1 if stepson's available again, i'll stay awake with him this time!)... unless we can talk 'em into a yurt in the woods between/behind cabins
    Are you brining the tent again or is that thing too much of a PITA?

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Inception Designs HQ
    Posts
    2,339
    The only reason he is invited is to bring the circus tent... :P

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Soon to be the Dirty jErZ
    Posts
    8,921
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
    The only reason he is invited is to bring the circus tent... :P
    That is a good point.

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Was in FL. now LI N.Y.
    Posts
    655
    I always bring one of these with me ,so that should help alittle

    http://www.hayneedle.com/product/10x...ramecanopy.cfm

  7. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
    The only reason he is invited is to bring the circus tent... :P
    aahh, the question is, which one, or both? it's become a tradition...
    token brass guy on BEO and AO

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,214
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
    The only reason he is invited is to bring the circus tent... :P
    C'mon... that's like saying the only reason Tim is invited is to bring the pig.

    But this is chplnstone's tent:
    Last edited by zondo; 11-25-2014 at 11:04 PM.

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Inception Designs HQ
    Posts
    2,339
    Zondo, and your point is????? Pillage also does 1 other important thing, he makes delicious hot sauces. And i can't wait for his next batch of Bunny Basher.

    No, Ian is good and is always welcome. He is coming with me this Sunday, sans tent.

  10. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
    Zondo, and your point is????? Pillage also does 1 other important thing, he makes delicious hot sauces. And i can't wait for his next batch of Bunny Basher.

    No, Ian is good and is always welcome. He is coming with me this Sunday, sans tent.
    -only 'cause the tent won't fit in your car that's the 20'x30', also have a 20'x24' and the yurt available

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG0642_zpsc4e13216.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	68.3 KB 
ID:	90592
    Last edited by chplnstone; 11-26-2014 at 05:03 PM.
    token brass guy on BEO and AO

  11. #41
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Soon to be the Dirty jErZ
    Posts
    8,921
    Please post up if you want a cabin spot and are not on the list yet. The campground is under new management and are supposed to have their act together. Also - I hear rumors that there is a really big spacious 'hunting lodge" like cabin all the way in the back that might be able to accommodate 20 or more of us.

    Because putting us all under one roof is a great idea and absolutely nothing bad will happen.

  12. #42
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    IN -- USA
    Posts
    9,612
    Quote Originally Posted by BigEvil View Post
    Please post up if you want a cabin spot and are not on the list yet. The campground is under new management and are supposed to have their act together. Also - I hear rumors that there is a really big spacious 'hunting lodge" like cabin all the way in the back that might be able to accommodate 20 or more of us.

    Because putting us all under one roof is a great idea and absolutely nothing bad will happen.
    Nothing bad at ALL...

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Inception Designs HQ
    Posts
    2,339
    Quote Originally Posted by Dayspring View Post
    Nothing bad at ALL...
    I don't think Rudz will be making it. Our lawns might not be so well kept, but we can sleep easier.

    Also, to who and when will we have to make the deposits?

  14. #44
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    With My boy friend Reaper
    Posts
    312
    Quote Originally Posted by BigEvil View Post
    Please post up if you want a cabin spot and are not on the list yet. The campground is under new management and are supposed to have their act together. Also - I hear rumors that there is a really big spacious 'hunting lodge" like cabin all the way in the back that might be able to accommodate 20 or more of us.

    Because putting us all under one roof is a great idea and absolutely nothing bad will happen.
    One roof one roof

    ONE ROOF
    Find the board and you can ban me for life

  15. #45
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Was in FL. now LI N.Y.
    Posts
    655
    Quote Originally Posted by BigEvil View Post
    Please post up if you want a cabin spot and are not on the list yet. The campground is under new management and are supposed to have their act together. Also - I hear rumors that there is a really big spacious 'hunting lodge" like cabin all the way in the back that might be able to accommodate 20 or more of us.

    Because putting us all under one roof is a great idea and absolutely nothing bad will happen.
    Big ,....not on the list yet , Ive been waiting to here back from someone
    Need i cabin or a spot for me & Mrs Metal

  16. #46
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Soon to be the Dirty jErZ
    Posts
    8,921
    Other than P8nt and myself, who else put deposits down previously? Dirge? Who else?

  17. #47
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Soon to be the Dirty jErZ
    Posts
    8,921
    Quote Originally Posted by NU_METAL View Post
    Big ,....not on the list yet , Ive been waiting to here back from someone
    Need i cabin or a spot for me & Mrs Metal
    10-4. I will update the list tomorrow.

  18. #48
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Pork Central
    Posts
    180
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
    Zondo, and your point is????? Pillage also does 1 other important thing, he makes delicious hot sauces. And i can't wait for his next batch of Bunny Basher.
    .
    I will make up something toxic for those that dare to heat up their pork more.
    When trolls run scared. Mrs E, " Doug I will effin cut you!"

  19. #49
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Soon to be the Dirty jErZ
    Posts
    8,921
    Jai,

    Put Skyko89 and boltaction down for cabin #3 full of the New Hampshirians

    Also, Nu_Metal and Mrs Nu_Metal will need spots.

    I am going to cross post this on BEO in case there is anyone who we are missing.

  20. #50
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Soon to be the Dirty jErZ
    Posts
    8,921
    Jai, also we need another full cabin (#4) for the Topgun pump guys. Im getting info...

  21. #51
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Waterless Ga
    Posts
    1,466
    I need a spot if one is still available. Lmk what you guys need from me

  22. #52
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Soon to be the Dirty jErZ
    Posts
    8,921
    Quote Originally Posted by mag79 View Post
    i need a spot if one is still available. Lmk what you guys need from me
    he lives!!!

  23. #53
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,214
    Quote Originally Posted by mag79 View Post
    I need a spot if one is still available. Lmk what you guys need from me
    I need a spot as well. I'll room with mag79 to make up for not driving up with him.

  24. #54
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    waiting for winter
    Posts
    1,580
    i'm in the Hampton in Robbinsville.

  25. #55
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    VA
    Posts
    2,656
    I'm not sure if I posted this or not, but I do not need the cabin. If someone can buy me out of my spot, that would be great. I sent Jai $50 on 6/8/2014.

    Sharona and I will be traveling around the East Coast on our honeymoon and may be able to stop by on our ride back from Maine

  26. #56
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Waterless Ga
    Posts
    1,466
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    I'm not sure if I posted this or not, but I do not need the cabin. If someone can buy me out of my spot, that would be great. I sent Jai $50 on 6/8/2014.

    Sharona and I will be traveling around the East Coast on our honeymoon and may be able to stop by on our ride back from Maine

    I'll take your spot and Zondo can take Sharona. Ill send you the $50. Clear it with Jai then lmk and ill send the money right over

  27. #57
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    VA
    Posts
    2,656
    Quote Originally Posted by mag79 View Post
    I'll take your spot and Zondo can take Sharona. Ill send you the $50. Clear it with Jai then lmk and ill send the money right over
    Sounds good. I'm not sure why it says payment due, but I still have my receipt from last year. Stand by.

  28. #58
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,214
    Quote Originally Posted by mag79 View Post
    I'll take your spot and Zondo can take Sharona. Ill send you the $50. Clear it with Jai then lmk and ill send the money right over
    Woah! Okay, but don't get any ideas beyond sharing a CABIN. That's where the similarities end...

  29. #59
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Waterless Ga
    Posts
    1,466
    Lol

  30. #60
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Tampa, hot & humid.....
    Posts
    7,149
    Quote Originally Posted by BigEvil View Post
    Please post up if you want a cabin spot and are not on the list yet. The campground is under new management and are supposed to have their act together. Also - I hear rumors that there is a really big spacious 'hunting lodge" like cabin all the way in the back that might be able to accommodate 20 or more of us.

    Because putting us all under one roof is a great idea and absolutely nothing bad will happen.

    I can already see the Tunaball 8 pictures of sleeping people with straws sticking out of their noses....
    "When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty." Thomas Jefferson

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •