Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 91 to 120 of 129

Thread: Tunaball 8 - cabin lodging information

  1. #91
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Schenectady NY
    Posts
    492
    Payment sent for cabin #3

  2. #92
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Schenectady NY
    Posts
    492
    Man down in cabin #3

    SSP won't be making it

  3. #93
    is there a cabin left ot crash in?
    I know that's a lot to ask.
    just let me know im trying to work it so I can make this.
    I of course have money and such to pay with.
    I sell new 800 mah Emag batteries, in dealers section, or pm for pricing. batteries ready to ship

  4. #94
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Soon to be the Dirty jErZ
    Posts
    8,910
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirge View Post
    Man down in cabin #3

    SSP won't be making it


    Quote Originally Posted by knownothingmags View Post
    is there a cabin left ot crash in?
    I know that's a lot to ask.
    just let me know im trying to work it so I can make this.
    I of course have money and such to pay with.

    See above. Hit Dirge up ASAP

  5. #95
    I will need to see what I will have for vacation days.
    ill know at the end of the week.
    I sell new 800 mah Emag batteries, in dealers section, or pm for pricing. batteries ready to ship

  6. #96
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    www.BigEvilOnline.com
    Posts
    2,570
    Update

    cabin rental has been paid in full for cabins 1-4!!!!!!

    We are all set!!!!
    _______________________
    Jai "P8ntbal4me" Menard

  7. #97
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Soon to be the Dirty jErZ
    Posts
    8,910
    Quote Originally Posted by p8ntbal4me View Post
    Update

    cabin rental has been paid in full for cabins 1-4!!!!!!

    We are all set!!!!
    You da man.

    I have to see about securing a parking spot for Simon's RV.

  8. #98
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    www.BigEvilOnline.com
    Posts
    2,570
    UPDATE

    CABIN #1 has two spots open.

    First come first serve!

  9. #99
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    www.BigEvilOnline.com
    Posts
    2,570
    Quote Originally Posted by knownothingmags View Post
    is there a cabin left ot crash in?
    I know that's a lot to ask.
    just let me know im trying to work it so I can make this.
    I of course have money and such to pay with.
    cabin 1 and 3 are open slotted,.. need to know where you stand and if so,.. where to put you.
    _______________________
    Jai "P8ntbal4me" Menard

  10. #100
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Inception Designs HQ
    Posts
    2,303
    So Paul hasn't contacted anyone yet or will be like normal and wait till the last minute?

  11. #101
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    www.BigEvilOnline.com
    Posts
    2,570
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
    So Paul hasn't contacted anyone yet or will be like normal and wait till the last minute?
    Paul is all set. We spoke on the phone today twice :-)

    Go troll on another forum ;-)

  12. #102
    Quote Originally Posted by p8ntbal4me View Post
    cabin 1 and 3 are open slotted,.. need to know where you stand and if so,.. where to put you.
    I cant make this one yet again,
    I don't have the PTO to come.

    wish I could
    I sell new 800 mah Emag batteries, in dealers section, or pm for pricing. batteries ready to ship

  13. #103
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Tampa, hot & humid.....
    Posts
    7,110
    Quote Originally Posted by knownothingmags View Post
    I cant make this one yet again,
    I don't have the PTO to come.

    wish I could
    Its only March for goodness sakes, ho could you use all your vacation time that fast ?
    "When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty." Thomas Jefferson

  14. #104
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Don't know, I am lost.
    Posts
    3,093
    Quote Originally Posted by p8ntbal4me View Post
    Update

    cabin rental has been paid in full for cabins 1-4!!!!!!

    We are all set!!!!
    But I see 5 cabins on the first page.

  15. #105
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Inception Designs HQ
    Posts
    2,303
    #5 is not our group's responsibility, ergo Jai's statement is correct.

  16. #106
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Soon to be the Dirty jErZ
    Posts
    8,910
    Just worry about your own flap jacks old man!

  17. #107
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    112
    Cabin #5 is my problem.

    It is paid in full.

    Ty
      Proud Owner of the SFL Emag, Chimera

  18. #108
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Beaumont,Tx.
    Posts
    1,181
    I have not committed to a cabin because my wife has been iffy about where she wanted to stay with us bringing the kids. I don't know if it would put a damper on anyone's festivities having an 8 and 11 year old around. If it comes down to it and someone has 4 spots they need to fill in a cabin and wouldn't mind a couple of kids around let me know. If not which hotel is closest to the field ?

  19. #109
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Soon to be the Dirty jErZ
    Posts
    8,910
    Quote Originally Posted by Flatliner333 View Post
    I have not committed to a cabin because my wife has been iffy about where she wanted to stay with us bringing the kids. I don't know if it would put a damper on anyone's festivities having an 8 and 11 year old around. If it comes down to it and someone has 4 spots they need to fill in a cabin and wouldn't mind a couple of kids around let me know. If not which hotel is closest to the field ?

    There is a hotel a few miles up the on the same road as topgun but I can't for the life of me remember the name... Beemer care to chime in?

  20. #110
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    waiting for winter
    Posts
    1,560
    Quote Originally Posted by BigEvil View Post
    There is a hotel a few miles up the on the same road as topgun but I can't for the life of me remember the name... Beemer care to chime in?
    I read somewhere that you said it was a Raddison

  21. #111
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Tampa, hot & humid.....
    Posts
    7,110
    Hampton Inn at Bordentown is where I made reservations.

    I think it was $119 a night for two queen beds non smoking.

    It was fun at the cabins last time but I didnt want to have to go buy TP , soap, and towels again.

    Hotel is less trouble.
    "When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty." Thomas Jefferson

  22. #112
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Soon to be the Dirty jErZ
    Posts
    8,910
    Raddison Freehold NJ

  23. #113
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Beaumont,Tx.
    Posts
    1,181
    Raddison Booked

  24. #114
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Soon to be the Dirty jErZ
    Posts
    8,910
    Awesome sauce

  25. #115
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Inception Designs HQ
    Posts
    2,303
    The wife and kids, well it is a long arsed trip. Understand the length and cost, but do not forget that jerky.

  26. #116
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Beaumont,Tx.
    Posts
    1,181
    You guys will love my son he is a trip and dang lucky to get to do all the things he get's to do. And yes there will be JERKY...still think we need to have a JERK OFF with the winner getting some kind of SWAG or something.....BRING IT....

  27. #117
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Soon to be the Dirty jErZ
    Posts
    8,910
    FYI my wife and son will be there also.

  28. #118
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Inception Designs HQ
    Posts
    2,303
    There is always children at Tunaball, but 5his year there will be more offspring

  29. #119
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    112
    It is looking like my "step daughter" wants to go to a friend's birthday sleep over, instead of hanging around with us... I can't blame her.

    Until the details are worked out, Athena will remain a question mark.

    Ty
      Proud Owner of the SFL Emag, Chimera

  30. #120
    connor's still a go, so there's one 11 year old staying in cabins. wasn't a problem last time, till i fell asleep and a bug landed on him...
    token brass guy on BEO and AO

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •