Thread: two cockers

two cockers

I'll post pics later( I know its pretty hard without them. I came across a couple cockers in a package i got off craigslist but I really only want the extras(tanks, masks, loaders etc) but what are first gen e blade cockers worth. I may hold on to them if i got them for a steal, but I dont really need more markers at this point and if I were to have any e markers i would prefer a mag, but would all in all rather just have a x-valved mag. Thanks guys

here they are
    Name:  IMG_20140530_180147.jpg
Views: 122
Size:  92.0 KBName:  IMG_20140530_180217.jpg
Views: 112
Size:  104.9 KBName:  IMG_20140530_180339.jpg
Views: 120
Size:  104.6 KBName:  IMG_20140530_180403.jpg
Views: 113
Size:  133.2 KB

superstock on the left, i think a freeflow on the right? not sure. the superstock on the left you can get probably a couple of hundred.

anyone have any guesses on the marker on the right.

found it. it's a freeflow rythm. you could probably get 250-300+ i think. you may be better off parting the eframes if they're in good condition.

Nope e frames are cheap now and good luck. Selling a drilled body. Sell Freeflow for $250-$300, I think you get $200 for superstock maybe less though if that's a Worrblade

Quote Originally Posted by fierymartel View Post
    Nope e frames are cheap now and good luck. Selling a drilled body. Sell Freeflow for $250-$300, I think you get $200 for superstock maybe less though if that's a Worrblade
    what are the marking on a worrblade versus the e-blade. And thanks for the input guys

Quote Originally Posted by mogli View Post
    what are the marking on a worrblade versus the e-blade. And thanks for the input guys
    The trigger guard is different than Eblades, plus the noid covering is marked with a big W for Worr

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
    The trigger guard is different than Eblades, plus the noid covering is marked with a big W for Worr
    it is a worrblade, so how much less is it worth

Quote Originally Posted by mogli View Post
    it is a worrblade, so how much less is it worth
    i've seen a few go for sub 100 with the worrblade.

It's rather sad, but cockers have fallen on hard times lately. If I were going for absolute max money and had a decent mech frame and 3-way on hand (which I almost always do), I'd part the eblade, put the worrblade on the freeflow, then sell the superstock with a mech frame and 3 way.

in the end, the worrblade adds almost no value, but it won't detract from the value of the freeflow as those are still semi-desireable bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by bowcycle View Post
    It's rather sad, but cockers have fallen on hard times lately. If I were going for absolute max money and had a decent mech frame and 3-way on hand (which I almost always do), I'd part the eblade, put the worrblade on the freeflow, then sell the superstock with a mech frame and 3 way.

in the end, the worrblade adds almost no value, but it won't detract from the value of the freeflow as those are still semi-desireable bodies.
    I have no cockers other than these, so I have no spare parts. Thanks for the tip though I'll keep it in mind.