Thread: PBN registration.

PBN registration.

I have finally decided to make an account over there. Mainly to have a wider spec of people to maybe sell my hopper and barrel kit.

Needless to say the little key thing that "proves" I'm humon will not work for the life of me. Wondering if the fact I'm trying to do this from a phone is causing issues. Anybody have any kind of idea.

Cyco-Dude Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by blackdeath1k View Post
    I have finally decided to make an account over there.
    nooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!111111

Needless to say the little key thing that "proves" I'm humon will not work for the life of me.
    ah-ha! trying to pass as a human? damn humons!! go back to whatever planet you came from!!

Crap! I know I can't spell. But I sure blundered that on the phone.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by blackdeath1k View Post
    I have finally decided to make an account over there. Mainly to have a wider spec of people to maybe sell my hopper and barrel kit.

Needless to say the little key thing that "proves" I'm humon will not work for the life of me. Wondering if the fact I'm trying to do this from a phone is causing issues. Anybody have any kind of idea.
    There are a few PBN mods here

Are you able to try a browser? I feel like I should know this but it has been so long since I registered, Is there perhaps an email verification process as well with a hotline that needs to be clicked?

post here or PM me if you still need any assistance in getting registered and I or one of the other mods will be happy to help.

I'm 100% Mobil. I'll shoot you a pm because I'm guessing its the brouser in my phone that isn't quaperating with the random phrase generator that pbn uses to safeguard against spam bots.

Are you actually a human? Because it won't work if you aren't one....

Food for thought

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyBeans View Post
    Are you actually a human? Because it won't work if you aren't one....

Food for thought
    Last I checked. But I could be a synthetic. Ya know the new kind that doesn't even know they are not human

did you try putting "ill give you an axe + cash" as an answer?