Thread: Need help onEmag Sales

Need help onEmag Sales

hi Automag member!
    Need help on a emag sales on ebay..there are two emag for sales that i am considering.. one is color red but it states that theres no battery on it .. here is the list

A rare x-mag for sale. Rare Blood red colour.
    C&C edition
    Body is in Excellent condition
    Vertical or left side feed included.
    Warp feed included.
    Flatline airgun designs 4500 regulator. With 72/4500 empire ultra tank - bought 3 years ago
    Tunaman re-sealed marker, and tuned it. 3 years ago. Worked like a charm under manual mode. No battery or charger.
    X-mod done. Eye removed
    Under electro, unknown. No battery.
    Manual mode wicked fast.
    I never used this marker this year.
    Will ship to only Canada, and USA.

and heres the other one
    A rare x-mag for sale.
    C&C edition
    With stock barrel and knock out barrel kit.
    With ninja bottle 68/4500, purchased 2 years ago
    With remote set up.
    Excellent condition.
    With charger and functioning battery.
    Electronic mode works.
    Semi function works.
    Vertical or left side feed included.
    Warp feed included.
    I have the Original box.
    I had replaced with new seals last year. Worked like a charm.
    I never used this marker this year.
    Will ship to only Canada, and USA.

so what i am asking is which one is the better deal..red one buy it now for 800 and the black one for 1000.00..but both are auction type.. which would you guys says be a better deal.. i love the red color but it has no battery or charger and i dont know if electro works on it.

If you're intending to build this into the electronic Z-grip system in your other thread, go for the less expensive option. If done by a careful professional, getting the entire thing annodized to your dream marker color is totally acceptable on an Xmag body.

Those are both nice considering they have the vert feeds and warp breech modules.
    Warp Feed Evangelist
    My Feedback

Cyco-Dude Guest
    links:

red xmag and black emag. they are both in canada, but he will ship to usa.

they are both roughly the same price once you factor in the cost of a new battery and charger for the red xmag. get whichever one blows your skirt up more.

Oh yeah i would love to do that an Ao member has contacted me on a Zgrip for 350 but offered 200 but so far transaction has been on hold to see who blinks first. The red C@C mag would be perfect with it but problems is there's no battery and i am sending a message to seller if he knows if the electronic still works from the last time he used it or not and later maybe i can get a battery for emag later on. I dont mind using the mech part since thats was my intention but like to have the electro ready to use too and for collection as a whole part of the gun. I am not really into the warp feed for some reason and messaging the seller if he will accept the potential sales without the warpfeed for a discount. please anyone with any input on this would be greatly appreciated. I had a thought of just using that money also to buy a brand new one from the agd Website even though it might not be electro, since I would be spending at leeast 400 + on this.. so the more nays and yahs would be taken into consideration. Also I have this Zgrip mental thoughts going on on during working and browsing on google for the Zgrip image files so I am trying to get all my cakes and eat it.......

The red one is sweet looking and 800 not a bad buy really.

Cyco-Dude Guest
    here's the reply i got when i asked him to put the black battery into the red xmag to test:

The electro system works, I've taken the battery from black on into red one. The pneumatic solenoid works, but not properly. The person before me anodized it to the new colour, but did not align the system properly. I've looked into it to the best I can, I moved the solenoid around, and had it functioning, but for what ever reason, when you turn on the air, and turn on electronic, it doesn't work. Either the lever needs to be adjusted or something is out of alignment. Manual mode works like a charm. I do have the batter pack for this, It can be rebuilt by a battery center.

So cyber dude based in what he tried the electronic is a no go than .. It would have to be serviced than