Thread: 2 Micromags for sale

2 Micromags for sale

GFX001088 Red Nights in excellent condition. Currently has a red 32 degrees flame drop forward, with the matching red/black duckbill mounted to it. Rifled barrel, and genuine pearlite 1911 grips. Price is $375 shipped.
    I just used it all day on 6-6, and it performed great! It had a few breaks in the barrel, but that's all. SOLD

GFX10451 Jungle Nights, in nice shape. It does have a few nicks here and there from previous owners (the most prominent being the scratch above the trigger on the driver's side of the frame in front of the safety. you can make it out in the pic). It came to me with a Classic Automag valve, green grips, and no plumbing. It now has a Micromag R/T valve, Level 10 bolt, KAPP aluminum grips that just look hot on there, Dead-on drop forward with on/off (also hot). I removed the purple air fittings for standard nickel ones, because they leaked (the purple hoses are still there, though). Oh, and this price includes an in-hydro Ninja 45/45 tank, with an SHP reg on it. I never got it quite tuned the way I thought it should be, but I don't use a ton of paint anyway, so I just played it as-is. Price is $550 shipped with the tank.

Feel free to offer up, but I'm pretty firm on the prices. I'm not really looking for trades, as I'm leaning more towards doing my own builds as opposed to collecting. That said, they're fantastic guns that don't eat much, and always get attention at the fields!

Thanks for looking!
    Last edited by b-cuzz; 06-12-2014 at 03:47 PM.

pm'd

Replied!

Red Nights pending to vintage

Correction, Red Nights SOLD to vintage!