Thread: MM2K9 body, DW foregrip, Doc's Twistlock to Cocker adaptor, AM/MM Pump milled rail

MM2K9 body, DW foregrip, Doc's Twistlock to Cocker adaptor, AM/MM Pump milled rail

Still cleaning up unused gear, prices do not include shipping, trades listed below.

MM2K9 body with CCM nopro feedneck, $180, please read full description and edit.

I just got this as part of a lot, I was intending on using it when I bought the lot but changed my mind and am going in a different direction. It looks new and only has a small scratch in the z-lock channel from me putting in my X-Valve as well as a small mark on the side. I did dry fire it and it shot fine without paint. It does include the sear pin.

EDIT
    There was a problem with the body and older valves wouldn't fit into it, see picture below. I sent the body to Luke for him to mill it to fix the velocity issue that many of these bodies have as well as to mill it so that an older valve will fit.

EDIT

I sent the body to Luke for the velocity milling and for him to mill it so a valve will fit. Updated picture showing the same valve fitting inside the body. I am waiting for PTP to get back to me on the washer for the body. I can't shoot it until I get the washer.

Doc's Twistlock to Cocker adaptor, $30 SOLD

DW foregrip, $40

AM/MM pump milled rail, $35 SOLD
    Has a few scuffs and the z-lock channel is scratched up.

Trades;
    Black ULE body
    22/3000 HPA tank
    Pnuemag kit
    Last edited by BLachance75; 06-10-2014 at 02:45 PM. Reason: Edit on MM2K9 body

PM'ing

I updated the MM2K9 body which has been milled by Luke to fix the velocity issue as well as so any valve will fit.

PMing for MM2K9 body.