Thread: I always thought Mags were the best!

I always thought Mags were the best!

And I still do think Mags are the best. But alot of the post here seem almost discouraging. My Mag is on order and its been about 5 years since I shoot a paintball gun, and the last gun I shot was a nivr Minimag. After shooting that bad "Ma'am A Jam A" I was sold for life on Mags. But some people tend to think other high end guns are better then Mags. This is ruining my dream that MAGS are a God send to the paintball community, hehehe. Maybe once I get my Mags this week, and start upgrading it, Ill feel better

Aight peace

You'll be alright with your mag. A lot of people still do fine with mags. With the onset of cheap and mid-priced electro's everyone feels that you can't be good unless you can lay down a buttload of paint very quickly. This is a bunch of poo-poo.

You have a good number of upgrades to make your gun more competitive if you decide you need them.

I would'nt worry.

Moorewatch

If you read this, thank a teacher.
    If you read this in English, thank a soldier.

Dude mags are the best(in my humble opinion), there will always be a debate of which gun is the most accurate, longest range, fastest shooting, but not most reliable(no one stands a chance to the mag). As far as range and accurate, no other gun is THAT much better to make a fuss over, because as long as you keep you gun in good working order with the good parts, it will beat or match any other. The speed?, guys c'mon, Mags are Very Very capable of easily shooting faster than any other gun with the right know-how.

I've always used Mags, since the beginning, when the Angels came out, I stuck with my mag(which was'nt even Retro at the time) and after the game the guys with the angels would ask to see my gun...I've stayed loyal all these years and when I needed my gun, it has made me shine. I just played yesterday after about 2 months of not playing and there were Autocockers, Intimidators, bushmasters and such, I still got that great feeling, when everyone asked to shoot my gun....
    Last edited by Havoc_online; 02-24-2002 at 02:04 PM.

Mags arent the best, no gun is. If there was a so called best, everyone would use it, but they dont. I can say mags are great guns, but I can say about 10 other guns I consider great as well. It all boils down to what gun feels comfortable in your hands. Since very few guns feel similar, thats what makes the difference...People will always whine that thier gun is the best because they think its the best. I've shot em all and know that after awhile, every single gun with certain upgrades shoots the exact same as most other guns (Im reffering to guns like Cockers vs. Angels vs. matrixes vs. Bm2ks vs. Timmies vs. Mags)...
    Former stickballmovies guy (They're on youtube now). Now a full-time slumlord in Central Ohio.

Im going to stick with my Mag for a long time...So I might as well not get to worried about it. With all the good upgrades I should be fine like some of you guys already said. Im sure my Mag will have close to, or more then $1000. into it when its all upgraded Thats a whole lot of gun there!

aight peace

As of right now I have a intelliframe, superbolt, retro valve, and freak and can tell you that it is easily as good as any gun I have seen. People need to feel like they are the best and for many this is fulfilled by buying equipment and then claiming it is the best. This makes every new peron coming into the sport look up to them, or so they believe. Every sport I have ever seen has this same kinda debate. Baseball- noone uses the same kind of glove, golf-not the same clubs, basketball-not the same shoes, football-not the same steroids j/k. But you get the point. Just don't worry about what people say about your gun but about what you show them on the field.
    Famous SEAL quotes:
    "Give us your mind, and we will take care of your body"

"We aren't superman, he does things the hard way. Why leap tall buildings in a single bound, when you can blow it up and walk over the rubble"

"Pain is just weakness leaving the body"

"It is not my job to judge our enemies, that is God's job, it is my job to arrange the meeting"

"I will treat you all the same, JUST LIKE CRAP!"

hey NITRODUCK....

"in my humble opinion"................

I love my mag but I also like cockers shockers angels and phantoms I have to say they are very reliable almost as much as my m98 and my phantom
    Z-griped, warped, retromag with super bolt, and warpleft polished body, freak kit and flatline 3k