Thread: OKie AO Army! Scenerio upcomming.

OKie AO Army! Scenerio upcomming.

Hello fellow AO Army. Paintball Land the local field I play at is doing a 1 day scenario 9/21, this is in Collinsville just north of Tulsa in Oklahoma. The owner and refs do a great job in doing these scenarios and itís always a lot of fun. If you can make it PM me and we can get organized. I say this is on the smaller size but a few times we have had over 100 players show up for this (weather permitting) but we have always had 40+ no matter what.

http://paintballland.com/index.php/c...ball-challenge

i'm in Wagoner, right now I can't commit to anything in Sept. or Oct. my mother is being forced to retire at the end of Aug and won't get her first check until the end of Oct. if I work a lot of overtime in say July or Aug or early Sept than I should be able to afford it. its nice to see some fellow OKIE's on here for the last 9 months I thought I was the only one.

I am usually the lone automager at my field as well.

Sorry to hear about your moms situation. Hope everything works out.

if I have enough warning about a Saturday off and will have the money that week i'll let you know and maybe we can meet and play on a regular day. I foresee several Saturday's off if business does not pick up, but I usually only have 1 weekend with disposable income to play with.

oklahoma

if nothing else maybe we can plan far enough ahead to get all of us Oklahoma AO members and meet up and play together some weekend.

We should find a place close to the OK / TX border so I can go too and anyone else from the Dallas area (if there are any besides me).

I'm in AR and can usually travel weekends if it's close. It'd be nice to play with some other mags. Most places the kids don't even have a clue what to call my marker.

I'm going to try to make it up there, but I can't make any promises. If I do make my way up I'd be willing to split a case with someone as I don't see myself using more than 1000 rounds for the whole day!