Thread: Gutted Intelli

Gutted Intelli

I have a gloss black intelli frame in EXCELLENT shape but it is only the frame. No trigger, safety, etc.

What's it worth?

Personally I wouldn't think more that $50 considering what a safety and trigger will cost to make it whole. Im sure someone will disagree.

I disagree! It's worth $49. Just kidding.

But in seriousness, is it stock or ULE milled/ready for pneumag conversion? That might also determine the cost, since someone who is doing a pneu conversion may already have a fancy trigger and/or not want a safety in the first place.

Trigger is going to be around $25 safety(with all needs) will run about $15 and pin will go ~$5 grips depend and screws are another issue. So....I'd say $40 for a stripped frame, because finding all the parts to finish it will be a hassle.
    I took the road least traveled...now where the hell am I ?

Cyco-Dude Guest
    agreed; it would cost $40 shipped to get a new trigger, trigger pin and safety from agd. and then you'ld still need a grip and grip screws to have a complete grip (so at least another $10-15 for some decent grips).

$40 shipped tops imo.

I am getting a trigger and a safety for it as we speak. What would it be worth with all internals? As I said, the frame is in excellent shape and I don't think there are many out there in gloss black.

most intelli's are going quickly at $70. You might be able to get more, but will probably sit on it for a bit.

$65-75 complete. AT $75 I personally would expect it to have grips.

And just for reference the Safety and pin are $8 and $1 respectively. Tuna has them and only charges a nominal shipping fee.