Thread: It's that time again...

It's that time again...

Steam summer sale!

I've picked up Assassin's Creed 4 full (DLC and all) and Skyrim w/ all DLC so far.

Waiting to see if they'll discount Watch Dogs. Tempted to snag Duck Tales while it's on Flash Sale - not sure if $6 is worth nostalgia or not...
    Last edited by Dayspring; 06-21-2014 at 02:36 PM.

Think I have the actual Nintendo ducktails cartrege. Hmmm.

Day spring, I will find you, and you will pay for this. My wallet was hoping I wouldn't remember the sale, and it nearly made it....

Quote Originally Posted by snoopay700 View Post
    Day spring, I will find you, and you will pay for this. My wallet was hoping I wouldn't remember the sale, and it nearly made it....
    Come get some.

Quote Originally Posted by Dayspring View Post
    Come get some.
    Ah I can't be bothered. I'll be too busy playing a few of the many many games I'll buy.

Ah I can't be bothered. I'll be too busy playing a few of the many many games I'll buy.
    I snagged Kingdoms of Amalur full DLC & game for $9.99. I had the CD of the game somewhere, but this gets it all on Steam with the DLC.

I'm pretty much done at this point unless something spectacular comes up.

Quote Originally Posted by Dayspring View Post
    I snagged Kingdoms of Amalur full DLC & game for $9.99. I had the CD of the game somewhere, but this gets it all on Steam with the DLC.

I'm pretty much done at this point unless something spectacular comes up.
    I say that every year, and i say i'm only going to spend like $20. Then it's toward the end and i realize i've spent close to $100. It's usually due to cool games i saw but never wanted to pick up or for nostalgia's sake.

I say that every year, and i say i'm only going to spend like $20. Then it's toward the end and i realize i've spent close to $100. It's usually due to cool games i saw but never wanted to pick up or for nostalgia's sake.
    Nostalgia almost got me for Duck Tales but I held off. Skyrim was just a stupid good deal to not pass up. Amalur was a buy for convenience only - I wanted the DLC but the version I had (from a Christmas gift) was non-Steam so buying it would have been a bit harder and more expensive.

Black Flag was the only one I was hoping for and I snagged it as it was on Flash Sale.

Crap... Stryder is up for vote. If that goes through...