Thread: pump mag project - CLOSED

pump mag project - CLOSED

Up for sale is my pump mag project. You know how projects breed more projects. Well this is a group of parts that comes together to be a pretty good project.

It starts with a factory milled direct-feed body with shortened feedneck. It is pretty clean and just needs an feedneck elbow to run. Then we add in a factory milled rail that I've filled with sear, pin, and twistlock. I completed it with a cf frame, all the necessary screws, and a factory sight rail.

I replaced the empty minimag valve with a fully functioning classic valve with matching halves. It still has the lvl7 bolt with long spring.

I like the long springs for pump mags because you can trim them down to the length you need. Just take off a tiny amount at a time until it stops shooting semi.

The rail will need a bushing for the mag to function perfectly as is with the long spring. After that, all you need for a pumpmag is a pumpkit with wave spring.

CLOSED

Will update pics shortly.

Last edited by bowcycle; 07-01-2014 at 12:26 AM.

Replaced the empty minimag valve with a functional classic valve so this is a functional mag.

Will update pics shortly.

EDIT:
    Got a pump kit for this and will have it set as a pump shortly. Will do new thread at that time.
    Last edited by bowcycle; 07-01-2014 at 12:25 AM.