Thread: PTP Micro Mag Vert ASA Interest Thread.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

PTP Micro Mag Vert ASA Interest Thread.

I know a bunch of people are looking for vert ASA adapters for their PTP Micromags. I am willing to spearhead a limited run of them (since I need one as well). I need to find out if there is enough demand to warrant having a batch made. I don't have details right now, but if you are seriously interested in one or more please post up.

I would be up for one or two

Same here. One or Two would be nice. I messaged you on Facebook BigEvil. I am hoping to still find someone to make my forgrip extenders.

I'm UK based these thing's are damed near impossible to get hold off and snapped even quicker if you do a run i'll be very much interested thanks.

Pending price and design, I would buy anywhere from 1 to 10+
    Gloss black preferred.

Like I told Sk8er in his thread, I am asked once every few weeks where to get one. I'd consider buying some for re-sale for that reason.

Quote Originally Posted by MAGgot View Post
    Pending price and design, I would buy anywhere from 1 to 10+
    Gloss black preferred.

Like I told Sk8er in his thread, I am asked once every few weeks where to get one. I'd consider buying some for re-sale for that reason.
    Yeah between Magot and myself we might just buy out the whole small run depending on price and design.

I thought machine shops were free to start, you just needed the time to spend in it. lol just kidding.

I hope all this project works out awesome.

Machined the first prototype today. I'm not completely satisfied with the design, gotta make a few small changes and we'll be good to go. Plus I need to tweak the machine programming some, hope to have the final prototype done tomorrow. The plan is to machine 20, should be done and for sale by Wednesday.
    Last edited by luke; 07-27-2014 at 03:32 PM.

Micro Mag FG Extender prototype is done, small batch run will complete in a few days.

Last edited by luke; 07-27-2014 at 07:15 PM.

man those look familiar :P

Quote Originally Posted by knownothingmags View Post
    You're confused grasshopper :P
    Last edited by luke; 07-27-2014 at 04:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by knownothingmags View Post
    I forgot to mention that KNM made me some 3D printed forgrips so I could see if the CAD file would work right. I still have a them and was tempted to use one but the material the 3D printer uses won't be strong enough in practical game, close, but just not going to work.

Luke: These adapters look good. Are you offering it in raw only or are you willing to powdercoat them? Still not doing gloss black right? Just dust black?

Oh and how do they look with stock a AM Vert ASA. I like your forgrip, but I plan to use a reversed 15* ASA on mine so I'd like to know that the wings will match up.

I forgot to mention that KNM made me some 3D printed forgrips so I could see if the CAD file would work right.
    I think that was a poke at me for something a member said a few months back that irritated me. I was poking back because they are not the same, you'll see when they are side by side.
    The stock AGD asa lines up perfect on the end. The wings on my grips match AGD spec as much as necessary.
    All my parts are available in any color you want as long as it's dust black.

Quote Originally Posted by luke View Post
    I think that was a poke at me for something a member said a few months back that irritated me. I was poking back because they are not the same, you'll see when they are side by side.
    The stock AGD asa lines up perfect on the end. The wings on my grips match AGD spec as much as necessary.
    All my parts are available in any color you want as long as it's dust black.
    yeah just a fun poke,
    definitely different, I could see it.

truthfully, there are only so many different ways that you can make something that does the same thing.

Yep, form follows function.

Quote Originally Posted by Sk8ermog View Post
    I forgot to mention that KNM made me some 3D printed forgrips so I could see if the CAD file would work right. I still have a them and was tempted to use one but the material the 3D printer uses won't be strong enough in practical game, close, but just not going to work.

Luke: These adapters look good. Are you offering it in raw only or are you willing to powdercoat them? Still not doing gloss black right? Just dust black?

Oh and how do they look with stock a AM Vert ASA. I like your forgrip, but I plan to use a reversed 15* ASA on mine so I'd like to know that the wings will match up.
    I fixed that issue,
    I wasn't layering properly

I like it way to go guys