Thread: Crossover & Trracer

Crossover & Trracer

Selling my Crossover. Bought it originally because I liked the idea of it, the closest I could get to owning a modernized EMag. Had Tippmann install the updated trigger at LL6. Otherwise stock and works great and have had no issues what-so-ever. Simply gas it up and go, lube it every now and then and call it good. Comes with original box and the little tool kit it came with, even has the small packet of lube since I use a separate container. Missing the barrel sock and can't seem to find it.**Found it**

I also have an A5/X7 threaded Super Freak kit that is practically brand new. I only ever used the aluminum tip and the .085 back. The other pieces have never been used. Also have an A5/X7 threaded TechT kit with the inserts pictured. Can choose either one or none, your choice. Price is shipped/paypal.

$250
    +$180 SuperFreak
    +75 iFit

Only trades I'd be interested in would be Open Class Phantom or MVP. Details could be discussed.

Have for sale an Empier Trracer that I haven't played with for some time. Was my first pump and I have moved on since. Comes with original boxes, CD, parts kit, velocity adjustment tool along with a BT springfeed and foregrip. Price is shipped/paypal.

$120

Last edited by KurtPB; 06-30-2014 at 07:04 PM.