Thread: Thinking of making some youtube tutorials...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thinking of making some youtube tutorials...

So what do you guys think? I have to figure out some editing software, but I am considering making some mag-tech related videos. Mostly how-to stuff.

I have a bunch of ideas but if there would be something specific you want included post here.

Edit*

Here is the link, hopefully this will grow into something cool

https://www.youtube.com/user/BEOBIGEVILONLINE
    Last edited by BigEvil; 07-03-2014 at 08:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BigEvil View Post
    So what do you guys think? I have to figure out some editing software, but I am considering making some mag-tech related videos. Mostly how-to stuff.

I have a bunch of ideas but if there would be something specific you want included post here.
    Pneu stuff would be definitely interesting. But what ever you do please don't capture it in 9:16 format (portrait), I die a bit every time some one does that.

Do it!

Quote Originally Posted by Laku View Post
    Pneu stuff would be definitely interesting. But what ever you do please don't capture it in 9:16 format (portrait), I die a bit every time some one does that.
    Yeah I have to figure all of that stuff out I used to be very tech savy.. now I have a 3 y/o and I am more up to date on Disney stuff than tech stuff.

I think this will be very useful! Im more a see and do/hands on guy than reading instructions on how to do.

I really like the idea. I would keep it simple to start. X-valve videos and Lvl10 tuning are a must. Leaking and other common issues with Automags would also help. Once you start working on some of the content I can organize it on Automags.org so it doesn't get lost in the tech forum. I look forward to your work!

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    I really like the idea. I would keep it simple to start. X-valve videos and Lvl10 tuning are a must. Leaking and other common issues with Automags would also help. Once you start working on some of the content I can organize it on Automags.org so it doesn't get lost in the tech forum. I look forward to your work!
    I can't wait until it evolves into sketch comedy.