Thread: hopper options for warp feed

hopper options for warp feed

finally got the warp attached to a classic rt but I don't like the way the halo hopper fits it, its too big and heavy. I could put a revy on it but I don't think it will keep up if i'm in a heavy fight. really don't want to dump a ton of money on a new rotor unless I have to.

what do you warp enthusiast recommend?

Only way to do it properly is with a Viewloader hooked up with the intelliframe. It should keep up, that is what the warp was built for. I may play tomorrow with a rotor on my warp feed to just see how it feels, I will let you know.

i got my v2 rotor for like 90 shipped.... not bad at all

I was looking at a valken v max, it looks like most of the loader sits behind the feed stem. mainly looking for something that will keep up with the rt classic on 1200 psi. level 10 probably being added as well.

Cyco-Dude Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by vintage View Post
    I was looking at a valken v max, it looks like most of the loader sits behind the feed stem. mainly looking for something that will keep up with the rt classic on 1200 psi. level 10 probably being added as well.
    you'll want the vmax 2; it has some ungraded internals which are supposed to work better / last longer. although a new one at retail price isn't much lower than that $90 rotor...

Quote Originally Posted by Miggosis View Post
    Only way to do it properly is with a Viewloader hooked up with the intelliframe. It should keep up, that is what the warp was built for. I may play tomorrow with a rotor on my warp feed to just see how it feels, I will let you know.
    intelliframe will not fit rt classic without modifications.

I use a revi on mine and it rt's REALLY FAST and it kept up with no issues

Never had an issue with a 12v Revvy keeping up with a Warp.

I feed mine with a Prophecy these days.
    Warp Feed Evangelist
    My Feedback

Minor modifications. I used one for years. Now I use a Y grip with the same minor modification.

Cyco-Dude Guest
    do they not offer the intelliframe with the larger hole to accommodate the rt classic's banjo bolt?

No u drill it larger

What RT lover said. If you have access to a drill press you can make it look factory. I even used a countersink to clean the burr off the edge of mine. If they were anodised nobody could ever tell I did it.