Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bunny's SSR Racing Neo-chrome Review: The death of an x-mag.

Quote Originally Posted by PyroFiend View Post
    I'll take the body if you don't want it.
    you just lost karma points. at LL7 it will sacrificed in a ceremony with appropriate cadences to the gods.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    To be honest, I would rather throw the body away in the trashcan than to keep it in my collection. It is hard to show in the pictures, but the body is completely warped. It wasn't just milled by accident, they have over finished the part and ruined it.
    Before you do that let me know. I would love to do a before and after piece on it restoring the ruined portions and rebuilding all the milling on it from the ground up. I think it would make a neat piece since it is not useable.
    PM ME FOR CUSTOM POWDER COATING
    Like Us On Facebook

This is friggin' TERRIBLE. I read it from start to finish, and its depressing. Unprofessional isn't even the word... -.- I just recently was thinking about getting my emag (when I get last 2 parts XD) anno'd. And now I am so sketched out... Sorry for the year-long hassle you have had to go through.
    Thanks,
    Jason

I have plenty of Karma points to spare.
    I was going to mount it on a non usable gun of broken parts. The whole thing really sucks.

Stealth, who are you sending it too? (I know it's a bit of an old thread) I'm going to be sending a few guns to FX in a few weeks, I hope.
    Xmag, IT Emag
    And a few other Emags.

Quote Originally Posted by PrecisionPowder View Post
    Before you do that let me know. I would love to do a before and after piece on it restoring the ruined portions and rebuilding all the milling on it from the ground up. I think it would make a neat piece since it is not useable.
    Go for it Bunny! Let Roger work some magic on it if you're just going to throw it out.

Yep. Still waiting on Speed Star Racing to finish this deal. I really do think I will be sending back the parts to them, so don't get your hopes up. I also don't want to take responsibility for their modifications on the body at all. It is really bad.

Update??

What an awful mess.. I had a moment of silence after reading this.

Summertime Update: It has been 1 year and 7 months since I started the X-mag Aurora project. I can't believe that it has dragged on this long, but I decided to update the original post with more info. It may seem like I have developed stockholm syndrome with SSR, but I really wanted this project to work out in the end. I still thought that Wayne and his company SSR could vindicate themselves with how they have handled this project, but in the end it was still their own ego that ruined the project. As you can see I really did want to try and work with them to come up with something out of this world.

I never did call him out on it, but the Xmag that he sent pictures to me is actually owned by Ragu, an AO member. The pictures that he sent were actually cell phone pictures from pbnation and he cropped it down so I couldn't see the valve number. I don't think he ever realized that I pretty much keep track of all the known Xmags in existence. Within the update you will also see SSR call me "emotional" and he actually insinuated that I would attempt to screw them over.

There really is no point in giving SSR any more of my time, but I wanted to make sure any potential customers see exactly how Wayne is. Hopefully in the next few days I will receive a Inception Designs autococker in the mail and be able to put this project behind me. After that, I will have to retitle this thread. How to turn a CnC Xmag into a Kryptonite Autococker.

**Update starts at 2/04/14.

Hmmm. They destroy a expensive RARE part and don't expect you to be a little emotional? Lol. And wow. You didn't call them out on blatantly deceiving you. Your a better man than me.

Summertime Update: It has been 1 year and 7 months since I started the X-mag Aurora project. I can't believe that it has dragged on this long, but I decided to update the original post with more info. It may seem like I have developed stockholm syndrome with SSR, but I really wanted this project to work out in the end. I still thought that Wayne and his company SSR could vindicate themselves with how they have handled this project, but in the end it was still their own ego that ruined the project. As you can see I really did want to try and work with them to come up with something out of this world.

I never did call him out on it, but the Xmag that he sent pictures to me is actually owned by Ragu, an AO member. The pictures that he sent were actually cell phone pictures from pbnation and he cropped it down so I couldn't see the valve number. I don't think he ever realized that I pretty much keep track of all the known Xmags in existence. Within the update you will also see SSR call me "emotional" and he actually insinuated that I would attempt to screw them over.

There really is no point in giving SSR any more of my time, but I wanted to make sure any potential customers see exactly how Wayne is. Hopefully in the next few days I will receive a Inception Designs autococker in the mail and be able to put this project behind me. After that, I will have to retitle this thread. How to turn a CnC Xmag into a Kryptonite Autococker.

**Update starts at 2/04/14.
    yea... just read it all again... I'm going to bang my head into a table saw now

Wait so who did the recent aurora job on the shockwave for you,That came out nice.

https://www.automags.org/forums/showt...ght=Aurora+mag

Never mind , got it. What a risk.

I never could have let them get away with out paying for all the damages and costs on that xmag.

Yeah, I agree. I can see that you are thoroughly tired of dealing with this jabroni, but he owes you the full cost and there's no way he doesn't know that.

This has to be the most "friendly, professional, and reasonable" business owner I've ever seen. I like this part:

"your reaction is exactly why I do not want to run the small parts, any deviation in color or what not I won't hear the end of it from you. My offer is very reasonable and fair. I'm trading you guns, not just parts. and Im offering to coat the main parts of the cocker for you which is much larger than the xmag thus costing more to do due to size. due to technical reasons I don't want to mess with the small parts. I've done my part to do the right thing, you act out of emotions all the time. balls in your court. "

What he is saying is that his offer of a Kryptonite in exchange for $1000, a $1400 gun, and 2 years waiting is perfectly reasonable. How dare you question him? You act outta emotion bro. Why are you trying to make him sweat the small parts? Don't worry about it cuz.

I'm so pissed for you right now. Wayne is a complete moron jackass.

Quote Originally Posted by MAGgot View Post
    This has to be the most "friendly, professional, and reasonable" business owner I've ever seen. I like this part:

"your reaction is exactly why I do not want to run the small parts, any deviation in color or what not I won't hear the end of it from you. My offer is very reasonable and fair. I'm trading you guns, not just parts. and Im offering to coat the main parts of the cocker for you which is much larger than the xmag thus costing more to do due to size. due to technical reasons I don't want to mess with the small parts. I've done my part to do the right thing, you act out of emotions all the time. balls in your court. "

What he is saying is that his offer of a Kryptonite in exchange for $1000, a $1400 gun, and 2 years waiting is perfectly reasonable. How dare you question him? You act outta emotion bro. Why are you trying to make him sweat the small parts? Don't worry about it cuz.

I'm so pissed for you right now. Wayne is a complete moron jackass.
    As soon as you get the gun in your hands, you better NOT remove that negative post. I'll find you and smack you around if you do.

Dayspring, archive this and lock him out.

Hey Bunny - after talking to the guys at LL7, they were supposed to contact me about helping find a replacement body for you. Someone did call me and leave a very garbled message. I did not get a number. If you want, please let them know why I have not been able to return their call.

After you receive the gun, just edit it into a positive review of his company, where they only stole $1000 from you (instead of the full amount)!

Quote Originally Posted by Dayspring View Post
    As soon as you get the gun in your hands, you better NOT remove that negative post. I'll find you and smack you around if you do.
    Me too

Don't worry. Our final agreement did not include removing this post. I have given SSR many options to make this right and they chose to handle it like this so I will be leaving the post up on both AO and PBN. I may have to include a few choice keywords after it is all said and done with.

This still just boggles my mind. Every time I read any more about it.

Quote Originally Posted by blackdeath1k View Post
    This still just boggles my mind. Every time I read any more about it.
    I know what you mean. When I clicked to read the 2/4/14 update I didn't expect I could be more pissed than when I read the original post... WRONG. I seriously was overcome with rage on Bunny's behalf after reading what's happened since then. Unbelievable.

I do want to say that you have done the right thing here by posting for all of us to see. You have done all of us a service by showing us how awful SSR was to deal with, even though it must cause you more pain by seeing this post on a daily basis. As a customer of high end ano and finishing services, you have probably saved me a lot of money and trouble. Thank you!

I am sorry this has been such a mess for you. But I am kind of excited to see you own one of my latest babies in your collection also.

Strange how the X-Mag was the first production gun body design I did and the Kryptonite is the latest...

Quote Originally Posted by manike View Post
    I am sorry this has been such a mess for you. But I am kind of excited to see you own one of my latest babies in your collection also.

Strange how the X-Mag was the first production gun body design I did and the Kryptonite is the latest...
    I'm really glad to put an Inception Design autococker in my collection. After talking to you at Living Legends about my Xmag collection and seeing how passionate you are about the products you make I knew I had to build something out of your parts. As strange as this project was, I always tried to look at the silver lining. Even though I had to sacrifice an Xmag, my $$, and time I still will walk away with something that I like. I will now be able to play with something that I enjoy. The memories I had at my first Living Legends will be put into this gun. Hanging out with you talking about Xmags, playing along side of Bud Orr in the final battle, and discussion the newest Xmag body style with Colin from Deadlywind defines what this gun means to me.

Make sure you check the Armory Section for a write-up about the new gun in my collection. (Without all the non-sense about Speed Star Racing )

I can finally move on.

I can finally move on.
    Sometimes closure and the ability to do that is a great thing.

The full body pump is a rarity too. There were only 150 bodies produced like that for the public with a 151st for Budd Orr. Two (at least) were cut into Mid Blocks so there are less than (and always will be) 148 of those.

Quote Originally Posted by manike View Post
    Sometimes closure and the ability to do that is a great thing.

The full body pump is a rarity too. There were only 150 bodies produced like that for the public with a 151st for Budd Orr. Two (at least) were cut into Mid Blocks so there are less than (and always will be) 148 of those.
    Awesome! Now all I need to do is track them all down and organize them in a spreadsheet just like xmagworld.com