Thread: Exalt regulator grip

Exalt regulator grip

Anybody have one of these that would mind measuring it from end to end? I've tried to find this info but either my google skills are lacking or it's just not out there.

Thanks.

I got rid of the one I had, but measuring where it sat on my hand would put it at about 3.5"

Cyco-Dude Guest
    i don't have one, but i have calculated the length to be 2". this was done by measuring the length of the grip from a picture, and measuring the length of a 90-degree macroline fitting from that same picture, then measuring the length of a macroline fitting with a pair of digital calipers (this is the reference object), and then cross-multiplying.

i did this with two different pictures to confirm. the pictures were this one and this one. so, if the grip you're after is the one in those pictures, it's 2" long.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyco-Dude View Post
    i don't have one, but i have calculated the length to be 2". this was done by measuring the length of the grip from a picture, and measuring the length of a 90-degree macroline fitting from that same picture, then measuring the length of a macroline fitting with a pair of digital calipers (this is the reference object), and then cross-multiplying.

i did this with two different pictures to confirm. the pictures were this one and this one. so, if the grip you're after is the one in those pictures, it's 2" long.
    ~2 is what I am looking for. Hoping to find something to replace the foam on the dye foregrip.