Thread: Hyperframe Noob

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Hyperframe Noob

Ok, few months back I rolled the dice on a Hyperframed Mag on Ebay. Came in sat in a box because I didn't have any batteries and it got lost in the shuffle. Anyways, finally pulled it out today and was fiddling with it. Put a battery in and it lights up, says "F13 Semi" on the screen and switches to "Fire" everytime I pull the trigger, but the solenoid isn't doing anything? With it lighting up and saying "fire" I am guessing the board is ok, but possibly a fried noid? Tried airing it up, thought maybe the noid was extended or something, but nada. I know ZERO about these things. Who can help me tech it?

Not uncommon for it to be good but not 'click'. I have 1 hyperframe that clicks, and one that doesnt. Both work just fine when aired up. I would suspect your hyperframe is fine.
    If it still doesnt do anything when you air it up, you may have a on/off issue.

Quote Originally Posted by skipdogg View Post
    Not uncommon for it to be good but not 'click'. I have 1 hyperframe that clicks, and one that doesnt. Both work just fine when aired up. I would suspect your hyperframe is fine.
    If it still doesnt do anything when you air it up, you may have a on/off issue.
    I put air to it and it doesn't do anything.

What type of on/off assembly is in the valve? And what type of valve are you using?

Quote Originally Posted by skipdogg View Post
    What type of on/off assembly is in the valve? And what type of valve are you using?
    Classic valve with standard on/off. Even if I take the valve out and put pressure on the sear so that it presses against the noid, nothing happens. I did kind of feel a little something at one point, but it was barely anything.

* in before that's what she said.

Quote Originally Posted by OPBN View Post
    Classic valve with standard on/off.
    Thats a loosing combination every time for a Hyperframe

Need a hyperframe on/off assembly.

Others have said a RT on/off with .740 pin will work too. I have never tried that.

is the noid in the right position in the frame?
    I know that's a dumb question.

I don't see a way to open the noid looks to be in correct position to me.

I know this guy who is like an effen hyperframe guru...

Quote Originally Posted by BigEvil View Post
    I know this guy who is like an effen hyperframe guru...
    Sounds good. What do you see as the problem? Any specific steps to take to tech it? Any help you can offer would be appreciated. Not really looking to ship it out and have it fixed necessarily as my honest plans are to sell it. Wanting to make sure its working before I do.
    Last edited by OPBN; 07-16-2014 at 07:42 AM.

If you are sure that the trigger wires and all of the connections are good, Get it into service mode and increase the dwell, for starters.