Thread: Splash Mag with Pearl Grips

Splash Mag with Pearl Grips

What do you think this is worth? Thanks in advance for feedback:
    Classic Valve level 7
    Splash Anodizing
    Pearl Grips, Dye drop, Armson Barrel, AGD Sight rail, VL Foregrip, Kapp thumb velocity adjuster
    Hurricane Labs regulator with 8 hole mod.
    Shoots great, no leaks.

never seen that color combination before. hmmmmm

Cyco-Dude Guest
    $150 at least...

Never seen one with that frame or foregrip before either. I am thinking this is a custom job and not a SP splash kit. I would say $200 give or take a little.

List it on eBay a lot more buyers there, you could probably get $250 for it list as auction start price at .99 and have a reserve for $200 you get more interests with free shipping as well. At least that's what I would do.

Thanks for your feedback. I found out the mag is from 1998-1999 and the splash job was done by PK Selective around the same time. I don't know much about the Hurricane Labs regulator or the 8 hole mod. It's a pretty unique marker in my opinion.

Cyco-Dude Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkanese View Post
    Never seen one with that frame or foregrip before either. I am thinking this is a custom job and not a SP splash kit. I would say $200 give or take a little.
    it's just a viewloader foregrip...nothing special, other than the anno.

Quote Originally Posted by lobo_fuerte View Post
    List it on eBay a lot more buyers there, you could probably get $250 for it list as auction start price at .99 and have a reserve for $200 you get more interests with free shipping as well. At least that's what I would do.
    i'll disagree with that. reserve auctions are annoying for a buyer, and starting it off at $1 may get a lot of attention, but you may end up selling it far short of what you want. if you have a reserve price in mind, just list it at the reserve price. you'll at least get what you want, you save buyers the hassle, and save yourself of having to pay the reserve listing fee. also, keep in mind ebay takes a 10% cut of the total value...i'd always try to sell locally or on a forum first.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragu310
    Thanks for your feedback. I found out the mag is from 1998-1999 and the splash job was done by PK Selective around the same time. I don't know much about the Hurricane Labs regulator or the 8 hole mod. It's a pretty unique marker in my opinion.
    it's an aftermarket replacement regulator body (duh lol). a couple of other companies made them as well, such as ans. you could find bodies in stainless steel, aluminum and titanium.

it certainly looks unique, although i have to say the black body is all wrong for that marker. gray or polished would look a lot better.

$1 at least. That's a good start. Ebay fanatics will push it up or not. Toss up.
    Last edited by Swiss Cheeze; 07-20-2014 at 09:29 AM.

If that were mine, I wouldn't sell for less than $300. But I wouldn't be anxious to sell it either.