Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Not Sure What to Make of This Mag

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    New Hampshire
    Posts
    458

    Not Sure What to Make of This Mag

    Very odd and very pricey (IMO) but it is interesting:

    http://scranton.craigslist.org/spo/4574684139.html

  2. #2
    $1500 to build? Tank is useless for one. Been out of its fifteen year life for like three years. All i see is a classic with a really bad airline setup.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by dboggs79 View Post
    $1500 to build? Tank is useless for one. Been out of its fifteen year life for like three years. All i see is a classic with a really bad airline setup.
    and a lot of shrouding.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Waiting on Lollipop 5.0 !
    Posts
    4,531

    Exclamation Remarkable

    Almost as big of a pile of junk as the internet famous ghetto mag from years ago.







  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Massassachussessetts
    Posts
    3,236
    Haters gonna hate.... I bet he spent every bit of $1500 for that setup back in the day, and like most he doesn't understand depreciation. I for one love that shroud/foregrip setup - I've never seen one like it and it looks very well made.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Live Free or Die
    Posts
    1,446
    I agree with Fizzle. Its a very cool old gun. Probably cost all he claims to have spent. Heck it looks old enough that the base mag was probably 4-500ish to begin. Then add on what looks like very well made custom parts.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  7. #7
    i don't hate it, its just not my cup of tea---i paid $300.00 for my first mag, used, less than 6 months old back in 92 or 93 so yea it could easily have cost him that much.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    southern IL
    Posts
    1,886
    Not my cup of tea. But that is a fully adjustable nitroduck minireg tank setup. That alone was 400 or so when they came out. They were not light. But I loved mine. Most consistent and free flowing airsorce you could probably get at the time.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Waiting on Lollipop 5.0 !
    Posts
    4,531

    Exclamation

    Quote Originally Posted by Frizzle Fry View Post
    Haters gonna hate.... I bet he spent every bit of $1500 for that setup back in the day, and like most he doesn't understand depreciation. I for one love that shroud/foregrip setup - I've never seen one like it and it looks very well made.
    Quote Originally Posted by cougar20th View Post
    I agree with Fizzle. Its a very cool old gun. Probably cost all he claims to have spent. Heck it looks old enough that the base mag was probably 4-500ish to begin. Then add on what looks like very well made custom parts.
    Nobodies hating.

    If you guys think its so custom and great, buy it and use it playing.

    Its quite a contraption.



  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by going_home View Post
    Almost as big of a pile of junk as the internet famous ghetto mag from years ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by going_home View Post
    Nobodies hating.
    Lol!
    Anyways, I think it's very cool. Parts look professionally made and is Spacemag-ish.

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by MAGgot View Post
    Lol!
    Anyways, I think it's very cool. Parts look professionally made and is Spacemag-ish.
    Tom Kaye will smite you for that blasphemy. This and the space mags are worlds apart.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Sunny Florida- Woot!
    Posts
    4,764
    I think it's kind of cool, but the guy needs to spark up another one if he really thinks anyone is going to pay that much for essentially a MiniMag with a shroud on it. I'd rock it, but not at that price.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •