The MOTM contest has been running for a number of years and sometimes the winners surprise me, sometimes they don't. There have been some lean months where I have felt the winners weren't actually worthy of winning anything, but due to the lack of competition they did. But that's my opinion.

Recently, a member mentioned in a thread that they had thrown some amazing markers but had yet to win and it started me thinking as to what makes a Mag worthy of MOTM? I know when I look at entries I look deeper than flashy ano. For me, the uniqueness and amount of actual work that went into an entry is at times more important that something put together with completely stock parts and anodized crazy colors. While I appreciate the entry, I am more likely to vote for something less flashy that has had special milling done and is unique. With that said the uniqueness has to be attractive. Simply slapping an oddball frame onto a stock Mag isn't going to do it for me.

I also think at times that some members' markers win due to popularity of that member. Kind of like the cool kids winning Prom King and Queen. But that's another thread. LOL.

So what in your opinion makes a Mag worthy of MOTM?