Thread: What tank/reg do you use for Xvalve mag

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

What tank/reg do you use for Xvalve mag

What tanks/regs work well with an xvalve mag and/or pnuemag without dropoff?

Thanks

Cyco-Dude Guest
    depends on what you're trying to do / how fast you're shooting. really, ninja is the only game in town for high pressure output. otherwise, most other regs are fine. punkworks did some dropoff reg testing a while back and found the myth regs lagged behind a bit. whether that's still the case with their newer myth regs i do not know.

the tank itself is irrelevant.

Would the ninja pro reg (800psi output) be sufficient to keep up with a pneumag? I also understand the Crossfire SS regs have an output pressure of 850. I dont want to get the ninja SHP reg. I want to be able to use this tank for my mag and elctro. marker.

Quote Originally Posted by slackerwil View Post
    Would the ninja pro reg (800psi output) be sufficient to keep up with a pneumag? I also understand the Crossfire SS regs have an output pressure of 850. I dont want to get the ninja SHP reg. I want to be able to use this tank for my mag and elctro. marker.
    Ninja pro should work just fine. I have one that i use also in my electro.

the pro reg will work but if you wnat a faster rate of fire the SHP at 950 or at 1100 will get you there, more pressure will equal faster bps.

Air America Armageddon

Quote Originally Posted by slackerwil View Post
    My first ninja reg was one of those $35 3k bottles. At 800 psi it kept up with my pneumag. It is an EP mag now and I still use an old crossfire with it 800-850.

Those bottles work fine on an x-valve, just not much kick in the trigger. I keep three bottles in hydro for different uses.