View Poll Results: *^* July/2014 MOTM Contest *^* - OPEN CLASS POLL - NEW and Correct

Voters
62. You may not vote on this poll
  • astr0xz0mbie

6 9.68%
  • Sharkytrav

19 30.65%
  • Flatliner333

5 8.06%
  • Stevescuba

8 12.90%
  • ScottyBeans

1 1.61%
  • robertreed711

4 6.45%
  • bowcycle

6 9.68%
  • slackerwil

1 1.61%
  • mpsd

3 4.84%
  • OPBN

3 4.84%
  • going_home

3 4.84%
  • wetwrks

3 4.84%

Thread: *^* July/2014 MOTM Contest *^* - OPEN CLASS POLL - NEW and Correct

*^* July/2014 MOTM Contest *^* - OPEN CLASS POLL - NEW and Correct

Guys,

I actually just rebuilt the polls. There was some sort of concensus that I had it done wrong this month so I fixed it. This is supposed to be funny and I want people to participate and not to feel like this is some sort of " club" or anything. I really want this to work and I am commited to it. I also added some clarification on the rules in order to make it more transparent and less subjective as to what marker is eligible or not and under which category. Thanks for the feedback and sorry for rolling the votes back. Please vote again.

astr0xz0mbie:

Sharkytrav:

Flatliner333:

Stevescuba:

ScottyBeans:

robertreed711:

bowcycle:

slackerwil:

mpsd:

OPBN:

going_home:

wetwrks:

tbaggin:
    Sorry man, I know you tried and that's an AWESOME Mag but you entered it at 2:00 AM+ on August, 1st so please re-enter it on this month's contest, ok?
    Last edited by mpsd; 08-02-2014 at 05:02 PM.

Cyco-Dude Guest
    oh wow...can i pick three?? lol...

I see reebs in the poll, but don't see the pic of his nasty mag.
    Anyone else having this issue?

Cyco-Dude Guest
    yeah, it was here earlier.

Quote Originally Posted by bowcycle View Post
    I see reebs in the poll, but don't see the pic of his nasty mag.
    Anyone else having this issue?
    Everyone is having that issue. Please consider him removed from the poll, as he ASKED to be removed.

Now, today I got more than 10 PMs from him. I tried to have him reconsider but he is now "offended" because he thinks I'm picking on him while I'm not! Slap in his face, he says, because I kept his name here and didn't re-do the poll for the fourth time. That's it. If this doesn't end here, I'm done with this. I don't need it. I just thought I could help the community by running these polls on a monthly basis but that's a volunteer work that I do and I honestly don't need the . With that, I'll say it again, loud, clear and publicly:

I AM SORRY FOR NOT BEING ABLE TO PLEASE 100% OF THE PEOPLE!!! GET IT??? I AM SORRY, MAN!
    Last edited by Beemer; 08-03-2014 at 12:46 AM. Reason: fixed smiley

Cyco-Dude Guest
    that's silly...it's tied with two other markers atm. reebs should reconsider. besides, people have already voted for it.

That's ridiculous. mpsd, you've done an excellent job running the contest and there has been a huge rebound of entries in the last few months. Please keep the ball rolling and don't let one sour apple kill your buzz!

mpsd I want to tell you personally that I appreciate you doing this. It really warms my heart to see all these beautiful guns.

Many THANKS!

AGD

Quote Originally Posted by AGD View Post
    mpsd I want to tell you personally that I appreciate you doing this. It really warms my heart to see all these beautiful guns.

Many THANKS!

AGD

DAMN!!! couldnt ask for better love there!!

made my vote, mpsd i dig your marker alot... alot but the flashy anno got me on another one... but yours is a damn strong contender for sure...... it flows well and damn better get a chance to vote on it again!!! is that the factory AGD star where u get a rebuild and anno job for free? lol!! pretty sweet man!
    Last edited by RT Lover; 08-03-2014 at 12:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mpsd View Post
    Everyone is having that issue. Please consider him removed from the poll, as he ASKED to be removed.

Now, today I got more than 10 PMs from him. I tried to have him reconsider but he is now "offended" because he thinks I'm picking on him while I'm not! Slap in his face, he says, because I kept his name here and didn't re-do the poll for the fourth time. That's it. If this doesn't end here, I'm done with this. I don't need it. I just thought I could help the community by running these polls on a monthly basis but that's a volunteer work that I do
    Well I don't see his name or a pic so no issue here. Consider it ended here.

Thanks for running MOTM. You are doing an awesome job. Also thanks for keeping this Thread, https://automags.org/forums/showthrea...-*-New-Version up to date. Outstanding job. I know what a pain it was for you to get ALL those pics up to date.

Thank you for contributing your time and efforts to the AO community.
    Last edited by Beemer; 08-03-2014 at 12:45 AM.

I agree, thanks for doing the MOTM contest. Sorry if my comments regarding Steve's entry were taken as a complaint. Keep up the good work.

I'm not voting now seems unfair as the best mag has been removed in my opinion

Wow, thanks everyone.

Tom, you almost made me cry! LOL Seriously!

Beemer, thanks for helping me in editing the poll itself. I'm sorry that I kind of "exploded" yesterday night and I won't let that happen again.

Now let's close that discussion and get back on topic.

Spook, I perfectly understand your position and I agree that was an AWESOME Mag, to say the least. I'd love to have one of those in my collection, for sure. Please don't let this unmotivate you from voting next month, ok?

I shall be voting next month if there worthy of my vote

Love the MOTM. I check it everyday.

Question

Crazy Brazilians so sensitive !

Just kidding.

When you going to make it to Tunaball Mendel ?

Quote Originally Posted by going_home View Post
    Crazy Brazilians so sensitive !

Just kidding.

When you going to make it to Tunaball Mendel ?

LOL, I'd love to go. The problem is that I work for a company whose fiscal year ends on June, 30th so I just can't leave between May and June as we have roughly 50% of the year's revenue landing at that time and I usually work 14 hours a day on those months.

LOL, I'd love to go. The problem is that I work for a company whose fiscal year ends on June, 30th so I just can't leave between May and June as we have roughly 50% of the year's revenue landing at that time and I usually work 14 hours a day on those months.
    Its only for two days at the beginning of May.

Maybe we can get Obama to put a call in to your company president ?

Quote Originally Posted by going_home View Post
    Its only for two days at the beginning of May.

Maybe we can get Obama to put a call in to your company president ?

Please have him call BillG directly then.
    Last edited by mpsd; 08-03-2014 at 09:25 PM.

Please have him call BillG directly then.
    Ok Scott, you and Tuna call governor Christie and get him working on this right away !

MOTY3
    Bowcycle...I really like your set up there...nice and tight. If that MiniMag body would have been polished I think it would have sealed the deal for me...nice entry for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Flatliner333 View Post
    Bowcycle...I really like your set up there...nice and tight. If that MiniMag body would have been polished I think it would have sealed the deal for me...nice entry for sure.
    Thanks. I never even considered polishing the body, but that would look really sweet.
    I did put a macro elbow on top of the T to tame that top piece of line a bit. I just didn't have any more fittings when I took this pic.

The thing I like best about going_home's entry is that even the lines of the grip mimic the rest of the marker. It's just very coherent and you can tell he thought about how to best put it together and getting the right parts to make it work. Plus, I'm not a flashy anno kind of guy.

Hooray! Thanks!!!

First round is on me.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharkytrav View Post
    Hooray! Thanks!!!

First round is on me.
    Congrats! That's an awesome Mag! Well deserved!