Thread: splash parts on ebay

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Cyco-Dude Guest
    yeah, i was about to post this. looks half smart parts, half john gross. swe-crazy, is this a match for that splash mag you bought a while back?

Nothing to see here go on ....... Move Along Nothing To See Here ......

i picked up an eclipse sight rail, smart parts tourny lock, and bottom line off of him a few weeks ago that match these. if who ever wins these wants them let me know, id rather they be with a set than on my project.

Cyco-Dude Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by swe_crazy View Post
    Nothing to see here go on ....... Move Along Nothing To See Here ......
    hahaha, make sure your snipe bid is super-high! how rare that the matching parts would turn up like this? make sure he ships to sweden though

Rarely use the "snipe bid" I usually figure out what the object is worth, and if it is something I want / need. Then I add about 30% of the value or more.

While the foregrip, rail and barrel maybe original, the tank/drop/stock are not. If you look at the latter, you will see where the red looks almost marbleized on the finish. These parts were an attempt to duplicate the originals. I know the tank is fake for sure as they had a brass vale and the Smart Parts versions had on/off valves with a color matching knob and most if not all the tanks splashed, were 20'ozs.