Thread: WTB: nice minimag! post pics and reasonable prices!

WTB: nice minimag! post pics and reasonable prices!

I'm searching for a agd minimag in great condition...I got rid of mine years ago and have regretted it ever since...if you have a nice one you are looking to sell for a reasonable cost post pics and prices...thanks for the help!

Cyco-Dude Guest
    anything beyond "agd minimag in great condition"? lvl 7 or lvl 10? stock asa or on/off asa? stock grip or intelliframe? classic on/off or rt on/off? stock minimag barrel or something else? would you like a warp feed? if so, would you need a revvy?

i have like 20 'mags; i can probably make you anything you want. as tricked out or as stock as you like. automags, minimags, classic rt's, emag, ule mags aplenty, you name it lol.

thanks for the response...I should have specified...Id like a minimag with the stock carbon fiber grip frame...level 7 bolt is fine...stock barrel is fine but not a requirement...asa doesn't matter too much...I don't want a warp feed but I may be interested in a revvy...pretty much looking for a stock-ish one with maybe a foregrip...but if one came up with the level 10 bolt for the right price Id definitely be ok with that...thanks again for the help

Here's one at buy it now or best offer at $125 plus shipping $12.35

http://www.ebay.com/itm/121413276195

no thanks on the one on ebay...nothing on it matches its like a bunch of random color parts

Cyco-Dude Guest
    alright, here's what i've got so far. click the pics for full resolution:

super-clean minimag, lvl 7, parabolic powerfeed plug, newer style frame (can be used on rt classics), newer style rail (can accommodate emag / ule bodies). i don't think you'll find a cleaner minimag. there are some minor scuffs on the body from storage, but that's it. i still need to clean up the fittings a bit, and actually install the lower line (it's just hand-threaded in to give you an idea of what it looks like). $150 shipped.

i can also make another one that basically looks just like this one, but the parts aren't as mint. it also has nickel-plated brass fittings instead of plain brass fittings. $140 shipped.

another minimag, good used condition, with an aci 3-stage expansion chamber, aci bottom line asa and macroline. $130 shipped.

all of my automags are detailed front to back, inside and out and are fully functioning and super-clean. all o-rings and seals are replaced as needed, and markers tested on the field to ensure they work perfectly. all automags come with armson pro-feed clamping elbows and parabolic feed plugs, as pictured.

this is the revvy i have. newer style 12v black revvy with x-board, and the crappier brittle shells. as you can see in the third pic, it does have some cracks in the shell. the nose and neck are fine though, and it works perfectly. two brand-new 9-volt batteries are included. i could toss this in for an additional $20.

let me know.

I love the first one its beautiful...but its a tad out of my price range...if you could work with me on the price I'd really appreciate it

Cyco-Dude Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by mlower0 View Post
    I love the first one its beautiful...but its a tad out of my price range...if you could work with me on the price I'd really appreciate it
    they are firm, unfortunately. i'll try and get the other minimag assembled for you.
    Last edited by Cyco-Dude; 08-22-2014 at 06:04 PM.

I'm still looking everyone so show me some minimags!

$110 shipped, bit of a beater, flaky chrome but solid gun

Name:  101_3771_zps06bf4dca.jpg
Views: 78
Size:  145.5 KB

Name:  101_3772_zpsdfeed809.jpg
Views: 72
Size:  150.6 KB

Cyco-Dude Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by chplnstone View Post
    $110 shipped, bit of a beater, flaky chrome but solid gun
    i showed him your stuff a long time ago. i thought he bought your classic?

Quote Originally Posted by Cyco-Dude View Post
    i showed him your stuff a long time ago. i thought he bought your classic?
    we couldn't quite meet on price, the classic w/lvl10 went to phil in cali saturday. shooting mlower0 a pm

edit: (looks over thread) you sir have some pretty clean mags!