Thread: RARE PRISTINE Allen Paintball Camo Pack

Cool RARE PRISTINE Allen Paintball Camo Pack

You are buying a Rare Allen Paintball Camo Pod Pack.

This product has barely been used. I think it has been used, maybe only once or twice...it has not even been washed because it has never needed to!

Allen Paintball has developed a well deserved reputation for quality and durability, and this product is no exception. It is a very simple, lightweight design for holding three 100 round Allen Paintball pods (pods not included, but can be found easily and cheaply). This is perfect pod pack for pump players!!

I am selling it for $20.

I don't ship first. No haggling.

* BTW If your not interested in buying anything, you have no business commenting here...all other concerns need to go to my PM box. You wouldn't like it if someone derailed your BST thread, so don't do that to me. *

Thank you for your time, happy shopping, and don't hesitate to ask me any questions!
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Last edited by PBBlastah; 11-12-2014 at 02:37 PM.

Is there any way you can post pictures of it with better light? The side lighting in the pictures makes it hard to see the pouch.

Also, is it intended to be mounted on a separate belt or is it on its own belt?

Good question. I THINK I might have some other pictures that may have better lighting...I'll get back to you on that...if I don't I'll just take some more.

It comes with a belt, but it doesn't seem particularly "proprietary" by any means. I'm not entirely sure to be honest. It is a decent size hole, and I'm sure you could put in a different strap if you wanted to.

here ya go! more pictures for you
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Let me know guys!

TBT I'm not really interested in buying it, but from the pictures you posted I would say it's far from pristine. Looks pretty well used and dirty to boot.

First off, if your not going to buy anything, any comments you want to make need to be sent to my inbox, not trolling my page.

Furthermore, it's been in a gearbag with other gear for ages (not being used), but I stand by what I said. It's only been used once or twice, never been washed, and is indeed in PRISTINE condition.

Quote Originally Posted by PBBlastah View Post
    First off, if your not going to buy anything, any comments you want to make need to be sent to my inbox, not trolling my page.

Furthermore, it's been in a gearbag with other gear for ages (not being used), but I stand by what I said. It's only been used once or twice, never been washed, and is indeed in PRISTINE condition.
    Was trying to clarify the condition. Look at it as a free bump.