Automag

Name:  TACMAG.jpg
Views: 105
Size:  155.8 KB

Minimag

Name:  462650_3806392038951_1118884822_o.jpg
Views: 105
Size:  97.7 KB

nice mags man just be careful, a "small" collection can turn into a big one!

Quote Originally Posted by Zeropjc View Post
    nice mags man just be careful, a "small" collection can turn into a big one!

not sure what you are talking about.

Very nice, better of the second one please.

Mmmmmicromag...mmm!

C_losjoker...

Looks a little different...pulled off the flashlight mount I had on there for an underground game and retaped the shroud...

Name:  Automag w_stock.jpg
Views: 66
Size:  104.0 KB

Very cool setups you got. For a second there I thought you had green shaggy carpet but looks like that is your work bench.

Quote Originally Posted by C_losjoker View Post
    Very cool setups you got.
    Thanks...they aren't anything that will win any MOTM contest but I am more of a function over form kind of guy and all three perform wonderfully! Running L7 on all three...easy to service and keep running flawlessly. Why I didn't get into 'Mags earlier than I did is beyond me!

I have the chance to make amends for converting to Mags only about midway into my 25 years of playing, however. My son is eight and will be hitting the field in a few years...nothing but AGD for my little guy!

Name:  Automag w_stock.jpg
Views: 77
Size:  104.0 KB

I need a few additions to complete what I think I am going for on this 'Mag. I have a KAPP foregrip extender on it that serves to help keep the shroud in place. I believe a nice foregrip mounted to the KAPP extender would improve the ergonomics of this setup as well as the look.

What do you guys think? AGD bicycle grip on there or something else? Suggestions to spice up this 'Mag a little appreciated!

Cyco-Dude Guest
    personally i don't like the foregrip extenders, as they extend the foregrip too much! i suppose you could always make a new foregrip hole farther back if you have a drill press and a proper counterbore.

drill and tap a couple of holes, and bolt a picatinny rail onto it. then mount a magpul afg on there. not really a vertical grip, but more comfy than gripping the shroud.