Thread: FOUR CLASSICS F/S or F/T

FOUR CLASSICS F/S or F/T

The rules are as follows:
    No bull ****
    Be mature
    You Pay I ship
    I DON'T SHIP FIRST ..unless u have 100+ in that case I will gladly ship first
    If using Paypal you add 3% for fee's or gift the amount agreed on
    If you're adding please state how much.
    I'm really easy to work with and fairly nice but I won't be screwed over, treat me with respect and you will get the same
    Post then PM
    Once the product leaves my hands I am not responsible for anything, everything leaves my hands in working order in less otherwise stated.
    I will answer all your pm's in a timely manners
    FOR SALE OR TRADE FOR MILSIM/SCENARIO/MAGFED MARKERS ONLY!
    -Automag RT:$250obo
    This marker is an absolute work horse, that being said AGD is well known for their reliability and proven technology that works. Marker is stock except for chrome drop. This gun has been used but cared for. Routine cleaning and oiling. Not as shiny as it was when it was new but if your buying this marker then you are probably more than aware of its legacy. enough said.
    -04 Angel speed:$200obo
    This marker turns works and turns on, all thought I haven’t used it in a while. I lost the charger for it unfortunately I need it to turn on to show it works. Has a lowrise feedneck. green drop, shoots ropes, can’t beat it for the price.
    -Sniper Spyder Pilot:$100obo
    This gun is ready for game day and shoots with excellent accuracy. It is equipped with a 16' Carbon Fiber St!ffi, Also has an upgraded shocktech supafly bolt. This gun can fire fully automatic, 3 shot burst, 6 shots burst, nitro, and semi-automatic.
    -Silver Electronic Spyder Clone:$100obo
    This silver spyder clone has an LCD screen trigger frame. So it tells you what rate of fire mode you have it set on, whether it is full auto, 3 shot burst, nitro, or semi automatic. The only issue with this gun is a line that goes through the screen but it turns on and you can still read what it is saying. This marker comes with an anti-chop bolt system. This marker also comes with an Empire 4 piece barrel kit.

Glad to be back

Spyder clone looks like a game face e-rex FYI.

GLWS

Thanks man that is exactly what is.