Thread: qloader advice

qloader advice

Gonna try a q setup and any tips or tricks? I managed to smash balls twice trying to load and then putting pod in, also the balls didn't want to feed well through the hose....

I didn't use the loader like they set it up. I attached a battery powered hopper to their crank loading piece to force feed as I cranked to load the pods...thus keeping pressure on the paintballs to load.

Over all the system can work but it is finicky.

Need pics.

Make sure you don't have any kinks in your tubing.

Make sure the ball gate (the small metal lever) is installed correctly in both the reloading socket and the on-gun socket.
    "Accuracy by aiming."

Definitely not on the A-Team.

also make sure that the tube is just the right length. there shouldn't be space for the balls to wiggle in the tube between the two ball gates, else you'll get some smashing. also make sure that there are no gaps in the balls while you're loading.

you may also need to disassemble and reduce the resting spring tension within the tubes.

finally, i picked up a trick where I pre-wound the spring two full winds before i started loading balls.

that said, i never got the hang of these things (or found a good way to manage their size in a pod pack), so i got rid of my qloader set up a while ago.