Thread: RTPro rail and sear. ano shape does not matter

RTPro rail and sear. ano shape does not matter

I'm looking for a functional RTPro rail and good sear. Ano shape does not matter at all to me. Preferably cheap.

Would be happy to do a partial trade with stuff I'm wanting to unload. https://www.automags.org/forums/showt...s-TL-Freak-kit. Trade in your favor I would assume.

Runamok is offline https://www.automags.org/fo Feedback Score 17 (100%)
    Check OPBN's sale thread. He may have what your looking for. I have a couple that I've already done some milling on, so they might not interest you since the sides & fronts are modified and will require more milling and polishing. just kinda started on.
    I took the road least traveled...now where the hell am I ?

Thanks for the reply. I totally missed opbns thread till you pointed it out. My big issue was really needing to make a trade money wise. Most people I wouldn't shoot a message like that to. Opbn being a parts juggler I would have though. Never the less. Its looking like me and captain pinkey are working out a mutually bennificial trade.

I could have worked with you, but glad you got it sorted out.

Quote Originally Posted by OPBN View Post
    I could have worked with you, but glad you got it sorted out.
    Oh I figured. Somehow I totally missed your thread when skimming. I can't imagine your parts stockpile at your house.

Quote Originally Posted by blackdeath1k View Post
    Oh I figured. Somehow I totally missed your thread when skimming. I can't imagine your parts stockpile at your house.
    I actually try to move stuff pretty quickly with reasonable prices. It amazes me what people ask sometimes.

Runamok is offline https://www.automags.org/fo Feedback Score 17 (100%)
    What gets me is that someone will make a WTB thread; then never check it. I've replied to several WTB and never get a response. Or I see them buy it for $40 more then I replied with, go figure? Myself if I post a WTB I hit that thing everyday.

Or every few hours throughout the day. Lol.

On a plus side. My Retro valve came out of the lathe nicely. Nobody will ever know or care that it was once a matching front and back. Lol. Hopefully my body will be done milled and usable by the time a rail arrives.