Thread: AO jersey thread

AO jersey thread

Looking for the thread that was in the dealers thread about the jersey run. I'm still waiting/ trying to figure out where my jersey and stuff is or if I just plain got scammed. Anyone else having this problem?

MOTY3

Im still ticked at myself for not ordering anything from this thread - was my own fault plus timing was bad
    hope you get your stuff

It took a while but I got my jersey without problems.

I sent an e-mail to BT Automag a while back to see if we can get him in here to make sure everything was straight with the jerseys. Apparently he hasn't logged into AO since 08-07-2014 07:45 PM...... Can someone on facebook send him a message to get him to log in and set the record straight.

MOTY3
    I'm on it

Thank you gentleman. Don't be ticked for not ordering anything, it's not worth the trouble and aggravation I'm into it. From what I can gather I'm one of the last few to get my stuff, about $200 worth. I'll let y'all know when and if anything changes.

never understood why it was magpie and ao army instead of lions and agd army.

luckily i didnt order one or two because of that. bummer to hear another preorder has failed.

Quote Originally Posted by captian pinky View Post

luckily i didnt order one or two because of that. bummer to hear another preorder has failed.
    Yeah, I never got it either and thought the whole magpie thing was retarded... I've seen a few of these forum fads come and go here over the years.

i cant believe there are still people who havent gotten their stuff. that's crazy... sorry to hear it, dude. crossing the fingers that it all gets settled soon, for you

Quote Originally Posted by captian pinky View Post

Exactly. The splash patterns were really cool though.

other than Team Bob's problem, which stinks badly I wouldn't say it failed, flawed, yes but...........

It's annoying that this is still going on. As stated in the other thread, I got my jerseys at LL7 but now I've still been waiting for a gun mat and a AGD trucker hat. I picked up the jerseys in person, but paid for shipping and gifted all the Paypal fees to BT as a courtesy. Has anyone been able to contact him on Fakebook? Everyone should have his email from Paypal. I think it was Jedihippie or something. Is anyone besides me and TeamBob missing anything from their orders? This shouldn't be too hard to rectify. I think I have a phone number for him too. I''ll try to contact him again.

Thanks for contacting me BT. I'm confident everything will be resolved.

I was contacted on the 25th as well. Hopefully it pans out. Will comment back with my happenings.

I fb bt when I first saw this, he will get this wrapped up

Got my stuff last Friday or so. Everything came and it looked great. Hope anyone else who is still waiting gets taken care of as well. Thanks guys.

glad to hear it.