Thread: Whispering Death Expansion chamber?

Whispering Death Expansion chamber?

I got one of these on a package today and was fiddling with it. Saw a couple of really old posts saying they were somewhat collectible? Came with a hardline and the fitting on the X chamber itself, but kinda how the other side connects? What info does anyone have?

Quote Originally Posted by OPBN View Post
    I got one of these on a package today and was fiddling with it. Saw a couple of really old posts saying they were somewhat collectible? Came with a hardline and the fitting on the X chamber itself, but kinda how the other side connects? What info does anyone have?
    The end that goes into the duck bill asa? The tube goes into a 90* elbow, 1/8" npt on one end, the other a compression fitting exactly like the ones the classic RT hardline has.

Quote Originally Posted by BigEvil View Post
    The end that goes into the duck bill asa? The tube goes into a 90* elbow, 1/8" npt on one end, the other a compression fitting exactly like the ones the classic RT hardline has.
    Ok. So it is a standard fitting? Guess it would make someone a cool Old School looking marker. I can't for the life of me figure out how someone had this thing hooked up. Very odd bends on the hardline.

Quote Originally Posted by OPBN View Post
    Ok. So it is a standard fitting? Guess it would make someone a cool Old School looking marker. I can't for the life of me figure out how someone had this thing hooked up. Very odd bends on the hardline.
    Hardline should be straight. Someone must have modified it.

Hard to see from this side..

Huh. This length of tubing is waaaaaay longer. I'll get a pic up later.

i have seen some on ebay and other places where the hardline goes straight up instead of across and is angled 45 degrees or so and run over to the valve.