Thread: Raven IT body

Raven IT body

So, I picked up a automag off cl for cheap the pic was small and terrible but I
    knew it had a red ULE body on it. It got here and I was quite surprised that it was
    not a ULE body. It is a minty fresh (I mean like new) Raven IT body, it does not have
    a ring installed but it has been maybe only been used for testing. What have these sold for?

They don't come up very often so hard to say. I would guess $200-250. Might be worth it to start high and see what you get.

Quote Originally Posted by OPBN View Post
    They don't come up very often so hard to say. I would guess $200-250. Might be worth it to start high and see what you get.
    What he said, they are not easily found, or parted with........

Quote Originally Posted by OPBN View Post
    I thought the ones without the rings were the ones with issues, why some of them are not very sought after, since they mushroom out. could they be milled so a ring be added?

Yes the ones without a ring in them will mushroom out. They also have some issues with detent threads and barrel threading. In all the ones I have owned there have been two types of detent threads and two types of barrel threads (cocker and angel). I say run it and love it; see what happens !