Thread: Check out this field

Thumbs up Check out this field

So this is where i went today . This place is awesome ! I asked the front desk how many people signed in , he tells me over 600 head count It was 30deg in the morning ,40 mid day . I thought id be one of the only ones there LOL . Man was i dead wrong !
    Today was a huge accomplishment & mile stone for me , as i haven't been able to play for over 5 years ! Illness ,injuries , and 4 operations later ,....Well here i am ,shooting out the young'ins I never thought id be able to do this again ,let alone do so well . So i feel like i accomplished the world . I worked very hard to get my life back , and Paintball is a large part of that .
    Check out this quick vid of the place, w/shots from a drone
    This outdoor field has Seven maps :

* Air Force
    * Attack & Defend
    * The Castle
    * The Trenches
    * The Woods
    * Western Town
    * World War II

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=rGj8DlK4bA0

http://hvpaintball.com/
    Last edited by NU_METAL; 12-15-2014 at 12:53 AM.

Wow! I'd make the trip to play there.
    Stay Classy, AO...
    BEO: RIP / Topgun Paintball: RIP / Old MCB: RIP

That's awesome that you were able to get out there again!

that's close to the in-laws...a reason for a trip...

love the moat

Looks awesome!!

Good to hear !!!

seeing fields like those these make me jealous, they look rad and like a bunch of fun to play

hi vi has the best fields i've ever been to. however there are a couple of problems. first is that it's pricey. for a case and entry 100+. second, the people that go there are sketchy as hell. riff raff from the city. stuff gets stolen all the time. there was an incident where a group of walkons attacked a ref. all sorts of unsavory stuff.

but in terms of fields, best place i've ever played. i'd play there every weekend if i could.

at first i saw NY and thought, "Oh, a cool new place that won't be too far!" Just googled it and it's the same drive time to topgun.

would be interesting to check out sometime though.

Quote Originally Posted by maniacmechanic View Post
    Good to hear !!!
    Hey Hank remember this ?

Larry, ninja Dave, rulermark....

Quote Originally Posted by SoulCoffin View Post
    at first i saw NY and thought, "Oh, a cool new place that won't be too far!" Just googled it and it's the same drive time to topgun.

would be interesting to check out sometime though.
    This is my dilemma...

Quote Originally Posted by going_home View Post
    Hey Hank remember this ?

Larry, ninja Dave, rulermark....

I was young then !!

G.H. your forgetting " Warwitch ". And i believe his sig name was " Tolar " ?

Believe it or not , this field appealed to me more . The dense forest canopy at C.F.P. made it feel like woodsball , yet it was Recball ,.........in the woods .
    kept you out of the sun , bunkers were spread out nicely , surrounded by trails on either side , under the trees ,so the FL. sun is not beating down on you all day.
    The field of topic , " High Velocity Paintball " is just that ,.....chrono enforcement is very lax , so people who bring there own stuff ( non-rentals ) are shooting hot 80% of the time . I love it when i get in a firefight with these type of guys ,and they never comeout . As far as how the field is laid out , and set up , its close to being the top 3 fields iv ever been to hands down ! Amazing lay-out ! Its the way its run ,by the kids that work their , that ruin it after the 2nd time you go . in time when you cant take anymore , u tell your self " this is not fun & its not worth it to me to spend my hard earned money, for a free-for all ,all the time . It gets old quick and in a hurry like LOL . Playing with the NUB's is more fun ,just not as challenging of coarse , but i help the sport grow by helping and giving them tips to ensure the long-term popularity of the sport ,

What ever happened to those guys?

Quote Originally Posted by BigEvil View Post
    What ever happened to those guys?
    I could be wrong but i think Tolar is still active on here :
    ( https://automags.org/forums/showthrea...ripper-ule-mag ) its very possible that im confusing him with someone else

Warwitch (Simon) im not sure about , got into Photography , got married . Him and the Mrs. both played P.B., so it wasn't that his wife wasn't into it . I guess he just got busy & phased out ??

Ruler Mark , same thing just sort of phased out , not sure if hes active or not ??

Don't know who Tolar is ,, WW post some cool pics occasionally ,, I see RM every year at the GF at Wayne's

Hey Nu_Metal, glad to see you back in the sport. You thinking of getting back into the Ano biz again? If not, you should. Just sayin'.................
    WOW, sigs. Havent seen these in a while here on AO.

Quote Originally Posted by kruger View Post
    Hey Nu_Metal, glad to see you back in the sport. You thinking of getting back into the Ano biz again? If not, you should. Just sayin'.................
    There he is ! Haven't seen you on here since you sold most of your stuff ,and sold the land your P.B.field was on . I was hoping you'd be lurking on here .LOL
    Yeah , i never gave up on P.B., just put it all on the back burner, Last 5 years have been awefull . Injuries,surgery,unemployed, etc,..,.. IT WAS A BLAST lol but , im on my way back up
    Ive been wanting to Ano again ,but still have no place to do it . Would need the size of at least 1 car garage ,..minimum . Plus start up costs .
    Hope all is well with you .