Thread: kilia magnetic ball detents?

kilia magnetic ball detents?

I found that Kila makes or made some magnetic ball detents for angels and I'm wondering which is what I would need for my ripper automag?
    Kila Instinct™ Magnetic Ball Detents for Angel LED / LCD/ IR3
    Kila Instinct™ patent pending low profile magnetic ball detent technology replaces stock spring-loaded or rubber nub style detents. Kit includes two Kila Instinct™ anodized aluminum rebuildable, low-profile one-piece detent body assemblies (Left and right side) housing Kila Ultra-Life™ magnetic ball-detent pistons. The Ultra-Life™ magnetic ball-detent pistons feature a proprietary blend of self lubricating polymers that provide ultra low friction force properties for extreme durability and wear resistance. Kila detents are blow-out proof, easy on even the most fragile paint and feature adjustable force control, lightning-fast return speeds for optimized in breech ball-control, reduced barrel breaks and overall increased marker consistency and performance. Select model, color, finish and jewel sticker color from drop down list on right. Custom colors, finishes and graphic anodizing available by selecting the desired Custom Services on previous page and adding the service to your shopping cart. Made in USA. $34.95 

If you are asking which style, then you want the LED ones, not the later ones.

If you are asking if you never heard of them, then no. They have been around, but some people do not like them, and they are a real hit or miss for some people. Other than the ability to match it to anno, or get them anno'd with your gun, the stock ULE are great. Hard to improve on a good thing.

Cool man ty