Thread: Ancestry.com my marker( LOL)

Wink Ancestry.com my marker( LOL)

So ive been looking @ my newly bought splashed mini-mag , and started thinking about its history ,
    Started to read this thread , and hope bunny jumps in here because him ,and several others on here ,are good with the history of mags like the ones in this Archive thread

https://www.automags.org/forums/conte...it-Differences

Obviously ,mine has new additions to it , XMT body ,Xvalve etc,...but im more interested is discussions about its splash and 90's splash in general .

It's Ano is stunning in person , And probably not Original Eclipses, or the like ,but damn its close .
    Ive also noticed that it has "Black as the base, dominant color , and blue & silver as the ascent or splash colors .
    As where where with an Eclipse Kit of same solors , the pattern changes to a "Blue" base w/ silver and black ascent or splash colors .
    Im really diggin the P stock, the way it feels when shooting and its look .
    What are your thought ?

Oh BTW , if you find this thread annoying or whatnot ,....you can thank Zondo for it ! LOL

NU_METAL: Nice pick-up! AO member mwerne04 use to own that gun. Apparently it was a trade for a PM8 back in 2009 according to this for sale thread.

Absolutely gorgeous reverse minimag for sale today. I've had this in my gun safe since I got it on a trade for a PM8 back in 2009. I didn't think I would be selling this, but she's taking up space and I need to make room for other goodies.

Specs
    +Rare Reverse Minimag Valve #10889 (matching #s)
    +Stock bolt
    +ANS Phase 2 Expansion Chamber
    +Duckbill ASA
    +MPM Drop FW Stock
    +14" Smart Parts All American
    +Smart Parts Wood Grips (love these!)
    +Black Oxide fittings and fasteners, a detail that makes this thing pop
    +Condition = 9.5/10 This gun cycles and works very well. The body is an original grey teflon coated body which was spray painted black. Therefore, there is some peeling of the paint where the top horizontal rail runs on the body. This is only cosmetic and the body can be spray painted again or swapped out for an original black body by the customer.
    Over the past few years I have seen a resurgence of AOers looking for great examples of early splash anodizing patterns and I was intrigued by how little information was out there. I'm slowly attempting to put it together and have it make sense for the archives, but it has been a long process.

I really like the look of that particular Minimag, I think the anodizing was redone in the 2000's sometime, but someone put in the thought to pick which parts should go together. It seemed like they looked at the old SP catalog and picked every part that was needed to make a complete splash mag from back in the day.
    Last edited by Bunny; 12-13-2014 at 10:23 AM.

What's that white stuff on the leaves ?

I was really... really... REALLY close to pulling the trigger on this.

It was a huge value, in my mind, with the parts that are on here. But I'm working on putting together my own splashed mag, I didn't want to skip to the end

I love the idea of the P-stock.

Any idea who did the ano?
    Stay Classy, AO...
    BEO: RIP / Topgun Paintball: RIP / Old MCB: RIP

Cyco-Dude Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by going_home View Post
    uhh...it's snow. frozen precipitation that falls from the sky.

Quote Originally Posted by going_home View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyco-Dude View Post
    uhh...it's snow. frozen precipitation that falls from the sky.
    He was being sarcastic ,but I like your sarcastic answer . LOL

Quote Originally Posted by zondo View Post
    I was really... really... REALLY close to pulling the trigger on this.

It was a huge value, in my mind, with the parts that are on here. But I'm working on putting together my own splashed mag, I didn't want to skip to the end

I love the idea of the P-stock.

Any idea who did the ano?
    I Love the " Marksman P-stock " super comfortable & love how it feels ! Small tanks fit an feel so nice under there with that big butt plate, and I'm so tempted to make this pump,..... But I'll let it be for now

And no I dont , I'm trying to find that out now ,Maybe mwerne04 knows something ? Wonder if he is still active on here
    Last edited by NU_METAL; 12-13-2014 at 12:32 PM.

Beautiful gun Was happy to be it's caretaker for a period of time. Glad it is with someone who appreciates it.