Thread: Something a little different, XMT CF, Nummech, reversed

Something a little different, XMT CF, Nummech, reversed

So this is my latest build, still may anno the rail to match the frame. I really like the way it came out and how comfortable it is. Believe it or not the frame required almost no modification, just drill the mounting holes a little bigger and adjust the trigger rod. This thing shoots amazing. It's really easy to Rt or single shot. I see potential for these Nummech frames to be modded for pneumatics.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by fz6soldier; 12-13-2014 at 10:21 AM.

that's really sweet. amazing how well everything lines up.
    nice job!

Really nice! Great work!

Is it missing macro to the valve, or is it some how hidden in there?

It's on the drivers side.

So it is. Some how missed it while looking it from my phone.

thanks! I wasn't sure how this was going to work. i tried a few rails before deciding on this one.

I love this. Entirely mechanical right? Is that an rt length or am/mm length rail. Hard to tell on my phone.

Also what did you do in terms of the reg or on off?

Quote Originally Posted by capt spank View Post
    Also what did you do in terms of the reg or on off?
    Yes, all Mechanical. I tried a am/mm rail at first and didn't like the way it looked. So I went with the Lukes RT length Zayan rail, fits perfect. I'm just running a RT on/off in it right now. The reg is a Planet Eclipse OOPS which worked perfect because I need a an ASA that fits a T-slot and has the fitting on the left. I did have to grind a bit of the ASA rail because the ASA wouldn't slide in all the way, but it's good now. I was suprised at how it aired up and worked great on the first assembly.

Quote Originally Posted by fz6soldier View Post
    Yes, all Mechanical. I tried a am/mm rail at first and didn't like the way it looked. So I went with the Lukes RT length Zayan rail, fits perfect. I'm just running a RT on/off in it right now. The reg is a Planet Eclipse OOPS which worked perfect because I need a an ASA that fits a T-slot and has the fitting on the left. I did have to grind a bit of the ASA rail because the ASA wouldn't slide in all the way, but it's good now. I was suprised at how it aired up and worked great on the first assembly.
    the oops is what i meant by on/off. can you take a closer picture and maybe show what it looks like inside the frame? the axe/min reg/onoffs install a lot differently than any other i've seen. so i can't quite picture in my head what you did to get it onto the frame.

Quote Originally Posted by capt spank View Post
    the oops is what i meant by on/off. can you take a closer picture and maybe show what it looks like inside the frame? the axe/min reg/onoffs install a lot differently than any other i've seen. so i can't quite picture in my head what you did to get it onto the frame.
    I had to round off the back of the rail to make it fit flush on the frame. Then just slide it in the T-slot and tighten the two screws. let me know if you have anymore questions.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Love it ! Nice build dude !

Thanks! It's the first mag I built from scratch.

Did you weigh it yet? It looks light as can be.

very unique. Looks like it's going to be real fun to play with

Quote Originally Posted by zulubravo44 View Post
    Did you weigh it yet? It looks light as can be.
    Not yet, I will when I get home. Thinking about putting a DW whip tip on the Stella barrel, so it may get lighter.

any more internal pics, of your drill holes etc? thank you

Very Interesting, Nice Job!

sorry, haven't been in this thread lately. I'll try to get some pics up.