Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I like them short.

ah right but even still, I can lob hits across the field with my 12" barrels but my freak back and stubby tip is lucky to shoot straight after 30 feet or so
    I made the mistake of trading for a mag...now I'm trapped
    Cocker, Automag, and Misc Parts FS

I used to love my hammerhead sharktooth, the original 6 inch. No accuracy difference. Wish i hadnt been so broke and sold my stuff

Robertsr1811 if you see this and still have it ill buy it back!

Last i saw of it

December 2009 Old Skool: Robertsr1811
    Last edited by jade_monkey07; 03-20-2015 at 08:18 PM.

Freak Stella with Shank tip and Apex.

A slight bit louder than the standard tip but the Apex performs as it should.

Quote Originally Posted by WholemealDrop View Post
    ah right but even still, I can lob hits across the field with my 12" barrels but my freak back and stubby tip is lucky to shoot straight after 30 feet or so
    What?! That's crazy! Try putting the insert back inside the barrel. I could achieve better accuracy just drop kicking Monsterballs downrange. If it's really that bad, there is something wrong. Does the problem go away when replacing the stubby front with a longer front?

I'm awful at guessing distances so I'm likely way off but yes putting the standard tip back on works way better

I've always had to readjust velocity when going to a really short barrel.
    Still to date, my favorite barrel is my original 6" sharktooth.

If just swapping tips is what makes the difference, I'm inclined to say it's all a matter of how you aim. The gun, itself, doesn't shoot any less straight/accurate with the stubby tip - you just happen to be accustomed to predicting your shot placement using the visual aide of a longer barrel. That's my theory, anyway.

Could be true. I'll have to test it out this summer.

Quote Originally Posted by cudamelland View Post
    Success, What do you guys think?

All I did was cut the freak front down to the size I liked and added Nitrile o rings to recreate the gaps needed to fit the Apex. A little tape was added to help space out a sets of o rings. The apex has enough friction to stay in place but can still be moved to side to side, (maybe not as easy as the actual adapter.)
    What On\Off and what pin size do you have in here? thank you.

Just the rt on/off but with an emag pin. I took it out yesterday and it shot like dream.