Ok I need some help with something that has been bugging me for the last few months. Here is my story.

I was trying to buy a PTP Blue Vert Cocker from a guy on PBnation. Here is the original post:

Pro Team Cocker fs/ft

Here is what it looked like before the Ebay Seller gutted it:

We were chatting through PMs (which I eventually deleted cause I needed space) and had agreed on a set price. He then backed out because someone else offered him his asking price. I was understanding but sad.

A few days later there was an auction that popped up on Ebay with the same body, but just the body. Here is the link to the auction:

PTP Pro Team Products Pump Autococker Body Dust Blue Complete WGP Dye Eclipse | eBay

This auction has been up for about 4+ months now at the same $100 asking price. I contacted the seller and very professionally asked him if he'd consider an offer. The following are all our conversations since (Start from the bottom and read up):

So my next step was to have a local friend (Hooligan) buy the body and hand it off to me. Once I mentioned that I was going to have a friend buy it for me the eBay seller took the auction down. Now I really don't know what this guy's deal is but I really would like to add this PTP body to my collection.

Can someone help me either contact this guy and show him that I'm a legitimate buyer or at least help me acquire this PTP body and barrel? I've lost this gem twice now and don't want it to slip away. Thanks.