Thread: Empire Prophecy Z2 for $99....

Empire Prophecy Z2 for $99....

So ANSGear.com was/is having a sale for the Prophecy Z2s. The "limited edition" ones in all white aren't selling well from what I guess, because they have them for $99. I ordered one last week plus a $12 HK sticker/wrap kit. So for $112 I got a freakishly good loader with a pretty cool wrap kit. I've got some pics I'll link to when I get the chance. The loader has kept up with my E-mags no prob, but I only have tanks that go as high output as 850psi, and I haven't pushed anything over 14bps (I think "needing" more than that is kinda ridiculous).

The loader is supposed to have all sorts of auto anti-jam features, but I haven't had it jam yet, but only put about 4 pods through it. It's really nice and low-profile, super easy to break-down, and feels pretty solid. I've owned Halo Reloaders for years and my last "new" loader was a Velocity Jr. (yes Jr.), so I am pretty happy with my new buy.

Soooo, if you want a Z2 for $99 check out ANSGear.com, order a white one, and slap stickers on it, spray paint it, or use a permanent marker, because that seems to be the best deal I can find right now. I am in no way affiliated with ANSGear.com......

I wanted to get one of those RDR loaders just to have a built in chrono, but that would've been like $150 more...

Pics coming...

I love my spire, but a Z2 is really nice 2nd place. Of course the next loader to have will be a new Rotor2.

There's a lot of new loaders coming out now, Machine , GI , Dye.

I will stick with my spire 260.

I wish my z2 had a bigger shell. At this point I will wait for the new Empire loader before I drop any more money. The Spire and Z2 I have are both excellent.

The Spire was actually another loader I seriously wanted, but the best deal I could find was for $150 on EBay. And I would have preferred a dark color combo at the higher capacity model, but that was even much more expensive. It's features seemed as good as they get, and it looks pretty hot.

Regardless, anything would have been better than what I was sporting until now. I'd love to be in a position to get all loaders at once to do real comparison tests, and then just keeping the one I really wanted....

On a side note, I liked the thread started last week to bring back shake and bake play. I'd love to see a tourney played with gen 1 Viewloaders and see how the top teams still performed

The Digi-cam one is $90.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaan View Post
    The Digi-cam one is $90.
    True, I just didn't want any green in the color scheme for my loader, but I guess a permanent black marker could've taken care of that as well

Yeah I recently bought a digi-cam one. I like it so far

Quote Originally Posted by BigEvil View Post
    I wish my z2 had a bigger shell. At this point I will wait for the new Empire loader before I drop any more money. The Spire and Z2 I have are both excellent.
    New Empire loader you say? Details possibly?....

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
    I love my spire, but a Z2 is really nice 2nd place. Of course the next loader to have will be a new Rotor2.
    Interesting idea wiith the adjustable shell on the R2.
    Stay Classy, AO...
    BEO: RIP / Topgun Paintball: RIP / Old MCB: RIP

I have a feeling that the R2 will be more like the VL Tripod versus a small to large capacity Rotor, but we will see in 2 weeks or so, after PBE.

Quote Originally Posted by BigEvil View Post
    I bought a smoke nose piece for mine supposedly adds 40 more paintballs.

Quote Originally Posted by vintage View Post
    I bought a smoke nose piece for mine supposedly adds 40 more paintballs.
    They supposedly sell an entire larger shell for the z2 but every time my local Empire dealer tried to order it they were sold out. I have a couple of different size nose shells for my Prophecy. I never use the small one. The big one I think is 300 rounds.. I used it once... on a warp.... after the cramp in my arm went away I re-thought out my rig

HK TFX...

Whats it remind you of ?

Haha looks exactly like the spire wonder if virtue made there hoppers for them.

Quote Originally Posted by lobo_fuerte View Post
    Haha looks exactly like the spire wonder if virtue made there hoppers for them.
    No. But it was designed by the same guy that designed virtue.