Thread: Anyone with input with Inception designs? Change the cocker vert ASA design.....

Anyone with input with Inception designs? Change the cocker vert ASA design.....

I've seen some AOers with Inception Designs tags in their sigs.

If anyone has any input with Inception, please tell them to change the vert ASA design on ALL of their cocker packages.

Change it from three-way hole through ASA to an "open slot" design. I've been a cocker freak longer than a mag fan (BLASFEME!), although I have about as many of one to the other. The "hole through ASA" design sucks, and always has. Doing cocker tinkering is ridiculously more annoying having to disconnect the three-way shaft from the trigger rod every time I need to take a front-block of a cocker, especially if the three-way is set to where it works fine.

With this strange resurgence of cockers out there, I think it important to include design changes that took years to reach, years ago, into anything made new these days...

Just thought I'd throw that out there.....

Why not join Simons forum and tell him yourself? Take it to the source.

That is the way he gets them. He doesn't make them himself as far as I know.

Cockers schmockers I shoot mags.

Quote Originally Posted by going_home View Post
    Cockers schmockers I shoot mags.

My cockers seem to be multiplying like rabbits. They are turning me into a cocker shooter

Quote Originally Posted by BigEvil View Post
    My cockers seem to be multiplying like rabbits. They are turning me into a cocker shooter
    I've wanted one since I shot a finely tuned Cocker around 96 or 97. It was just some random guy at the chrono station of some tourney that let me try it out, never forgot the smoothness and unique feel of the slide trigger. It's still on my bucket list.

Quote Originally Posted by luke View Post
    I've wanted one since I shot a finely tuned Cocker around 96 or 97. It was just some random guy at the chrono station of some tourney that let me try it out, never forgot the smoothness and unique feel of the slide trigger. It's still on my bucket list.
    ..and as complicated they are to make shoot well, they are much easier to make then automags. Which is why the cocker guys are having all the fun right now.

...until I shoot them with my RT

I will bring it up to him when i see him tomorrow... i nean i will post it on his forum, cause i don't visit Inception Designs World Headquarters in person. No not me.

Seriously, from what i have heard, Simon is thinking about making his own front blocks and ASAs, as his sources are starting to run low. But you can certainly voice your opinion on his forum, as that is what it is there for. Enter a discussion with him and he will listen. Simon does listen to players wants and needs.

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
    I will bring it up to him when i see him tomorrow... i nean i will post it on his forum, cause i don't visit Inception Designs World Headquarters in person. No not me.

Seriously, from what i have heard, Simon is thinking about making his own front blocks and ASAs, as his sources are starting to run low. But you can certainly voice your opinion on his forum, as that is what it is there for. Enter a discussion with him and he will listen. Simon does listen to players wants and needs.
    Unless you want automag stuff......

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post

Sounds good, which forum might I find him on?

The Inception forum.

Quote Originally Posted by luke View Post
    The Inception forum.
    Lol, yeah, I guess the ol brain wasn't really in gear when I asked that question...

Spoke and Simon assures me that his design will fit your wants. That is all i can tell you.

Quote Originally Posted by going_home View Post
    Unless you want automag stuff......
    Here's the difference - he can sell Cocker stuff. There's no guarantee that Mag stuff would sell.

Quote Originally Posted by Dayspring View Post
    Here's the difference - he can sell Cocker stuff. There's no guarantee that Mag stuff would sell.
    Yeah yeah yeah we got it already. . . . . . doesn't make it any easier to accept!
    ......You know you want one!!