Thread: Reflex Paintball Customs "Frosted Window Treatment" vid...

Reflex Paintball Customs "Frosted Window Treatment" vid...

https://youtu.be/YDcqUVtByxE

Reflex Paintball Customs E-Mag/X-Mag electronic board "Frosted Window Treatment".

So, I repeat myself about 3 to 5 times about everything, but I just wanted to show off an easy and quick little mod you can do to an E-mag grip-panel window for the new RPC boards.

I should mention I sanded both sides of the window to get it as diffused as I wanted it.

I am in no way affiliated with the manufacturing or sales of these boards, but I'm glad to have gotten one

Mods: Move this to wherever you see fit if you need to

I don't mean to highjack the thread but I would be willing to do run of grip panels to match the board if you guys are interested. But since there are a limited number of boards it's not something I can stock on the shelves which means a preypay run.

SJ, I'll gladly deleted the post if you want me to, just LMK...

Quote Originally Posted by luke View Post
    I don't mean to highjack the thread but I would be willing to do run of grip panels to match the board if you guys are interested. But since there are a limited number of boards it's not something I can stock on the shelves which means a preypay run.

No worries Luke! I'm glad you chimed in actually.

Now that i think about it, a custom panel with the "window" oriented just around the LED would be pretty cool! I'm thinking a round hole as wide as the LED with maybe a little raised ridge around it. We need to find some sort of lens to fill the hole, or at least a flat plastic disc. Which also leaves options for a fish-eye type lens or frosted disk as well. Plus any other types of detail specific to the board, like an "RPC Inside!" engraving or the usual AGD patterns you offer.

I'd be down for that, price is always a factor of course...

I'd also be down for one of those Luke - good idea!
    Nice and simple mod with the frosted window by the way

Price would be the same as my other emag panels.

That is if we to get enough people on board, 25 would make it doable.

LOL, I asked for those well over a year ago, silly goose! Any chance you'd sell just the left side panel?

Quote Originally Posted by splat15k View Post
    LOL, I asked for those well over a year ago, silly goose! Any chance you'd sell just the left side panel?
    Well the board wasn't released at that time and you only wanted one set, had you ask for 25 sets I'm sure were could have worked it out. lol.

I probably wouldn't do just the one side it would just cause trouble down the line with people eventually wanting the other side to make a set, not worth the hassle. Besides there seems to be no interest at this point...

Well the board wasn't released at that time and you only wanted one set, had you ask for 25 sets I'm sure were could have worked it out. lol.

I probably wouldn't do just the one side it would just cause trouble down the line with people eventually wanting the other side to make a set, not worth the hassle. Besides there seems to be no interest at this point...
    Why don't you mill an insert for existing panels?

Quote Originally Posted by smilestyler View Post
    Why don't you mill an insert for existing panels?
    It's been done before for emag and hyperframes, just not as clean as new grips.

Here's one I've had floating around for probably 8 years>

The hole was a hanger point so I could powdercoat it, cant see it when it's installed.