Thread: Hyperframe problem

Hyperframe problem

I have a hyperframe on my ule mag with tac one rail. It has an x valve an ult. I installed the hyperframe but it wont fire, I only hear a click. I tried using different amounts of shims from none to about 6. When I push the sear through the hole in front of the field strip screw the gun wont fire. I tried re-installing the intelliframe and going back to mech and the gun works perfectly. It has a brand new battery.

Also I cant get the hyperframe to switch modes.

Thanks

First thing to ask is whether the battery has been confirmed to be good? I have seen brand new batteries that are bad right out of the box.

Is the safety in the "OFF" position?
    Except for the Automag in front, its usually the man behind the equipment that counts.

I tried two different batteries from the same box but I'm not sure how old the batteries are. I'll try pick up a new pack today.

Yes the safety is off. I took it completely out to see the sear. Is it supposed to be able to go off and on? When I had it in I couldn't get it to so on safe because the sear is blocking part of the safety hole.

I replied to your pm. Let me know if my suggestions helped.

I got it working. I ended up having to move the noid forward.

I PM'd Sk8remog and he knew exactly the problem. He is an expert for sure.

The solenoid issue was my next suggestion after ruling out the easy stuff. Good to hear you got it going.

Glad to help. Feel free to pm me any other hyperframe questions that might pop up.