Thread: Best current air system for Emag/mags?

Best current air system for Emag/mags?

All of my old adjustable air systems are out of hydro (max-flo, flatline 4500, 2 x AA Armageddon) and it looks like that in my 10 year hiatus I missed the Ninja SHOs - so what is the best air system to run an Emag on these days? I'm planning on playing 2 weekends from now and don't have time to get my old systems hydro'd. I'm also kicking around getting back into regular, walk-on rec ball. I've got an Emag, a retro-mag, a retro-mag ULT, and a mini-mag with auto response frame. I'd like an air system that might be adjustable and high enough output to reliably run the mags in mechanical mode. Seems like most systems these days are screw in presets - if I have to go that route which is the best there?

Thanks!

Calvin
    From a poster at PB Nation:

""Jim, back to your cave. Bob Long is on the batphone..."

MY FEEDBACK

Best screw-in you're going to get is a Ninja SHP. Even though it's not as easily adjustable as what you have, it's set-it-and-forget-it and bulletproof.

Personally though, I'd rebuild your regs and put the new tanks on. Crossfire will sell you just a tank, or you can buy a Ninja and sell off the reg. Latter's what I do. Currently running an AA Apocalypse 2k, Centerflag Thunder, Centerflag Dynaflow, and MacDev Conquest, all on Ninja bottles.

A Ninja reg would be the best reg. imho.

Check your local craigslist under sporting goods for a cheap tank for a quick fix.

Purchase a new Ninja 4500 lightweight, specify separate reg and bottle, put the new lightweight bottle on your Flatline reg.
    Warp Feed Evangelist
    My Feedback

i have always been a fan of the crossfire regs.

For a non-adjustable I would go with the Crossfire, and a 850 psi Ninja reg a close second.

The regs on the new Empire tanks are pretty good also.

Cyco-Dude Guest
    any high pressure hpa system will be just fine.

I use new Crossfire Stealth regs on everything except on my pump gun. They work great personal opinion is they are 1 and current Ninja regs are 1a.

Ninja SHP Pro 1100 PSI. I had a Max Flo, but kept leaking, and finding the right O-rings was a pain. Bought my Ninja SHP Pro and just screwed it on and done.

i think ninja is your best option!

Quote Originally Posted by ninjapaintball View Post
    i think ninja is your best option!
    x2

A lot of the guys I have talked to have told me to get the super high pressure Ninja reg. They are still available.