Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ARMSON SSR BARRELS 13" or 16" TWISTLOCK AUTOMAG or AUTOCOCKER

ARMSON SSR BARRELS 13" or 16" TWISTLOCK AUTOMAG or AUTOCOCKER

Name:  SSR-AC-plus-MAG-BREECH.jpg
Views: 296
Size:  71.2 KB

We've combined our newest SSR (Straight-Stepped-Rifling) technology into an incredible two piece barrel design for the the AGD Automag, Minimag or WGP Autococker. Muzzle ends are also available in 13" or 16" (overall). The latest in Armson Rifled barrel technology is here now! Armson Rifled Barrels have won more four star product awards than any barrel in the history of Paintball! The all new SSR combines 6061 T-6 aircraft grade aluminum construction and Straight Stepped Polygon rifling in a 0.689" bore. • Internal Polygon Straight Stepped Rifling • 6061 T-6 Aluminum Construction • Polished Silver Anodized Breech • Black Anodized Tip • Ported for Noise Reduction • Made in USA

YOUR CHOICE! ARMSON SSR barrels for either Twistlock Mags or Cockers with a 13" or 16" Tip. $50 SHIPPED with one Tip OR $75 SHIPPED with BOTH Tips - OR - BOTH Breeches with one Tip for $75 SHIPPED!!! Decisions Decisions...
    Last edited by Forest_ptp; 05-28-2015 at 02:18 PM. Reason: Added description

So would $100 get you both breeches and both tips?

Yes it would PLUS two Armson barrel blockers!!!

does this apply to the ones with the dust black back?

Quote Originally Posted by vintage View Post
    does this apply to the ones with the dust black back?
    Great question! Yes - we do have some (not sure how many - probably very limited...) of the AUTOCOCKER breeches in Dust Black and could off those with this deal.

Autococker Dust Black Breeches are SOLD OUT (still digging to see if we find any, but...). Down to about 4 or 5 Mag Twistlock Breeches...

Still have plenty of Autococker Breeches but only a few Mag Breeches left....

Found 4 more Dust Black Autococker Breeches in the warehouse while organizing this week. 99% sure that is all we have left of the Dust Black. Still have some polished silver breeches for 'cocker, BUT only a FEW Mag Silver Breeches Left. The original deal still stands but if you want a Dust Black Autococker or Polished Silver Mag Breech get them now before they are gone! YOUR CHOICE: ARMSON Autococker or Automag Twistlock SSR Breech with ether a 13" or 16" Tip $50 SHIPPED. OR 1 Breech with both 13" and 16" Tips for $75 SHIPPED!!! OR 1 Mag + 1 Cocker Breech + 1 tip $75 SHIPPED!!! OR Buy your choice of 2 Breeches and 2 tips for $100 SHIPPED!!!

CanadaBuddy SHIPPING DEAL!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Forest_ptp View Post
    Found 4 more Dust Black Autococker Breeches in the warehouse while organizing this week. 99% sure that is all we have left of the Dust Black. Still have some polished silver breeches for 'cocker, BUT only a FEW Mag Silver Breeches Left. The original deal still stands but if you want a Dust Black Autococker or Polished Silver Mag Breech get them now before they are gone! YOUR CHOICE: ARMSON Autococker or Automag Twistlock SSR Breech with ether a 13" or 16" Tip $50 SHIPPED. OR 1 Breech with both 13" and 16" Tips for $75 SHIPPED!!! OR 1 Mag + 1 Cocker Breech + 1 tip $75 SHIPPED!!! OR Buy your choice of 2 Breeches and 2 tips for $100 SHIPPED!!!
    UPDATED OFFER: CanadaBuddy Shipping Deal - $5 (USD) Shipping for SSR Breech + 1 tip - FREE shipping for SSR Breech + 2 tips or any of the other 3 piece combinations!!!!

Hope everyone had a great 4th! Down to 4 Mag polished silver breeches. SALE pricing still good with FREE US Shipping + CanadaBuddy Shipping Deal - $5 (USD) Shipping for SSR Breech + 1 tip - FREE shipping for SSR Breech + 2 tips or any of the other 3 piece combinations!!!!

We've combined our newest SSR (Straight-Stepped-Rifling) technology into an incredible two piece barrel design for the the AGD Automag, Minimag or WGP Autococker. Muzzle ends are also available in 13" or 16" (overall). The latest in Armson Rifled barrel technology is here now! Armson Rifled Barrels have won more four star product awards than any barrel in the history of Paintball! The all new SSR combines 6061 T-6 aircraft grade aluminum construction and Straight Stepped Polygon rifling in a 0.689" bore. • Internal Polygon Straight Stepped Rifling • 6061 T-6 Aluminum Construction • Polished Silver Anodized Breech • Black Anodized Tip • Ported for Noise Reduction • Made in USA

YOUR CHOICE! ARMSON SSR barrels for either Twistlock Mags or Cockers with a 13" or 16" Tip. $50 SHIPPED with one Tip OR $75 SHIPPED with BOTH Tips - OR - BOTH Breeches with one Tip for $75 SHIPPED!!! Decisions Decisions...
    Down to 3 Mag Twistlock Breeches!!!

I'm probably way too hopeful in thinking you may have any old school PMI Trracer barrels, aren't I? Someone is selling Stealths for Traccers on EBay, but I'd like shorter than 16 inches if I could find one....

Quote Originally Posted by SummaryJudgement View Post
    I'm probably way too hopeful in thinking you may have any old school PMI Trracer barrels, aren't I? Someone is selling Stealths for Traccers on EBay, but I'd like shorter than 16 inches if I could find one....

That's actually us on eBay. I can dig and see if we have any 13" Stealth - but we do have 13" Pro-Series if that helps - I can do one of those for $30 shipped.

That's actually us on eBay. I can dig and see if we have any 13" Stealth - but we do have 13" Pro-Series if that helps - I can do one of those for $30 shipped.
    Ahh, that makes sense. I've already sent a message a week ago asking if the PMI-3 barrels were compatible withe the Trracer and got a reply that the threading was like the VMs, much larger and wouldn't work.

I'd love a Stealth for my Trracer if you can find one in 13 inches, otherwise I'll have to breakdown and get the 16 incher

Are you offering different pricing to AOers compared to the EBay prices? Regardless, YAY PTP!

Ahh, that makes sense. I've already sent a message a week ago asking if the PMI-3 barrels were compatible withe the Trracer and got a reply that the threading was like the VMs, much larger and wouldn't work.

I'd love a Stealth for my Trracer if you can find one in 13 inches, otherwise I'll have to breakdown and get the 16 incher

Are you offering different pricing to AOers compared to the EBay prices? Regardless, YAY PTP!

I'll start digging for a 13" Stealth Traccer and let you know in a day or two - only one or two general areas that they would be in an "assorted to-be-sorted" bin... As I mentioned - BIG difference between PMI Trracer and PMI-3 barrels... Forum pricing is usually slightly lower than even our eBay "sale" prices and includes free U.S. shipping and $5 "Canadabuddy" shipping on most items. Will let you know ASAP. Nag me if you don't hear back by Monday afternoon. - Forest

I'll start digging for a 13" Stealth Traccer and let you know in a day or two - only one or two general areas that they would be in an "assorted to-be-sorted" bin... As I mentioned - BIG difference between PMI Trracer and PMI-3 barrels... Forum pricing is usually slightly lower than even our eBay "sale" prices and includes free U.S. shipping and $5 "Canadabuddy" shipping on most items. Will let you know ASAP. Nag me if you don't hear back by Monday afternoon. - Forest
    I had a dream last night about using a Pro-Series on my modded PMI Trracer last night (honestly). I've been praying to the Gods of PB for a 13 inch Stealth...I'll get the 16 incher if I have to...

I had a dream last night about using a Pro-Series on my modded PMI Trracer last night (honestly). I've been praying to the Gods of PB for a 13 inch Stealth...I'll get the 16 incher if I have to...

No luck on the 13" Stealth. They haven't been on an inventory list for a couple of years but I was hoping one would pop up. DO have 13" Pro-Series. I can probably do a pretty crazy package deal for a 16" Stealth and 13" Pro-Series if that helps. Shoot me a PM either way and we can work it. Thanks!

Got the barrels today! Well packed and fast shipped! Thanks for help and great AOer pricing! PMI Trracer barrels are far from easy to come by! Thanks Forest!

Got the barrels today! Well packed and fast shipped! Thanks for help and great AOer pricing! PMI Trracer barrels are far from easy to come by! Thanks Forest!
    Awesome!!! We have made a lot of changes and most everything goes out same/next day. You guys deserve great service and good prices. Doing our best!!!

Two Mag SSR Breaches left - and that is the last of what we have!!

Hey Forest, what's the inner bore of the Pros and Stealths? .689?

Hey Forest, what's the inner bore of the Pros and Stealths? .689?
    Yes, you got it! It technically works out a bit differently because of the rifling but .689 is the number.

Hi Forest!

Would guys don't happen to have any Benchmark offset ASAs that attach to the drop-forward available.

Hi Forest!

Would guys don't happen to have any Benchmark offset ASAs that attach to the drop-forward available.
    Checked the warehouse and didn't find any. I will dig a little more. There also might be a difference with the female dovetail cut on those if I recall. Not sure what I will/won't find, but will let you know. - Forest

Down to 3 Mag Twistlock Breeches!!!
    Still have 2 Twistlock breeches sitting here. Plenty of 'Cockers left. Anyone?...Anyone...?

Quote Originally Posted by forest_ptp View Post

we've combined our newest ssr (straight-stepped-rifling) technology into an incredible two piece barrel design for the the agd automag, minimag or wgp autococker. Muzzle ends are also available in 13" or 16" (overall). The latest in armson rifled barrel technology is here now! Armson rifled barrels have won more four star product awards than any barrel in the history of paintball! The all new ssr combines 6061 t-6 aircraft grade aluminum construction and straight stepped polygon rifling in a 0.689" bore. • internal polygon straight stepped rifling • 6061 t-6 aluminum construction • polished silver anodized breech • black anodized tip • ported for noise reduction • made in usa

your choice! Armson ssr barrels for either twistlock mags or cockers with a 13" or 16" tip. $50 shipped with one tip or $75 shipped with both tips - or - both breeches with one tip for $75 shipped!!! Decisions decisions...
    deal is on!!!

Found a few more Twistlock breeches but only 3 left - still good on Autococker but now is a good time if you want one/either/both!

Happy Halloween!! Deal is back on!!!

Hey Forest. The the 13 inch Pro and 16 inch Stealth on my Auto-Trracers are shooting darts! I love them!

I'd like to get a 13 inch SSR cocker threaded with both fronts for $75. Are they still available?

Thanks as always!

Hey Forest. The the 13 inch Pro and 16 inch Stealth on my Auto-Trracers are shooting darts! I love them!

I'd like to get a 13 inch SSR cocker threaded with both fronts for $75. Are they still available?

Thanks as always!
    Awesome!!! The deal is back on! Just shoot me through a note with your order to ptppaypal@proteamproducts.com - Thanks!!